The Pirate Dance

The Pirate Dance in which we come back to London, see a show, and get a chance from Sienna.

DADDY

It's been about three months since we left London, and we're back. We've almost finished our tour, but our next batch of tour dates aren't for another few days, so we're back in our shared flat in London. Sometimes the lads and I prefer to stay in the shared flat, rather than go to our individual homes, because we know we would've ended up all staying at one house anyway, and it's pretty pointless.

The first thing Niall does when he walks in, right after me, is open Harry's bedroom door and put his suitcase inside. This makes some sense because his bed is in there. AJ's blow up mattress, complete with the girly sheets and a pillow from each of our beds, is still set up in his room, and I don't think any of us have the heart to move it just yet. Harry's not complaining, and Niall isn't either.

"GUYS!" Louis screams. "LADS!!" 

"Are we on the telly again?" Niall asks excitedly. He get excited every time it happens, for some reason. I've somehow gotten used to the television appearances... not so much the concerts or awards or famous people or the support from fans.

"NO! WAY BETTER!" Louis screams. "SHANNON INVITED US OVER."

"Shannon?" Zayn asks, following the sound of his voice to the kitchen. 

"Yes! We've been texting for a week or so now! I told her we're back in London and she invited us over to Sienna's flat! Says she's babysitting AJ this afternoon and they miss us and want us to say hi!"

"Really?!" Harry asks, bouncing up and down a little. He's drinking a glass of orange juice, but when he takes the first sip, he makes a funny face and spits it back out. "Orange juice has spoiled," he announces. Well, what does he expect? It's been months, and we forgot to ask Marcy to stock us back up with food. We'll have to go grocery shopping.

"Well, we can go. We have to go grocery shopping anyway, and the only things we have to do today are a few call-in interviews, and we can do those from Sienna's flat," I say.

"YAY!" Zayn cheers.

"EVERYONE PUT YOUR DAMNED SHOES ON! MOVE IT MOTHERFUCKERS!" Louis cheers. I can tell he's trying to get out his foul language before he's with AJ. "Wait," he says, pausing. He's looking at his phone. "Liam, why is Emma texting me?"

My head snaps up at the sound of her name. Emma... my girlfriend Emma! How could I have forgotten! Only the boys know about her. It's for her own good. I don't want her life to disrupted just because we're together. 

"Did you forget to call?" Zayn asks, shaking his head at me. I whip out my mobile and dial her up. "I'll take that as a 'yes!'"

"I should call," I say, patting on my pockets for my phone. "Where'd my phone get off too?"

"Here," Harry says, holding up my phone. I start to reach for it, but he's grinning, tapping away at the screen. "Your password is so predictable," he chuckles. 

"Very funny," I say, rolling my eyes. "Excuse me, but I'd like to phone my girlfriend."

"Phone on her on the way!" Zayn says, snatching the phone from Harry's hands and grabbing my by my collar so I'd follow him to get our shoes back on. I sigh. Emma's going to be cross with me... and the lads, for not reminding me. 

The entire ride to Sienna's flat, Louis pokes my face repeatedly with the edge of his phone. While I'm chatting to Emma, while I'm giving Niall a back massage, while I'm arm wrestling Zayn, he's poking my face. It's ridiculous. I can tell something's bothering him, because he doesn't seem to be amused every time, like he typically would. I know for sure that something's up when Man Down by Rihanna comes on the radio and he doesn't shout for Tom to turn it up.