The Truth Comes Out

*UNEDITED*

The Truth Comes Out, in which Shannon's best dish is lasagna and we learn AJ's real name.

 DADDY

"What were you thinking?" Marcy scolded. 

"You could've been thrown in jail," Tom said, shaking his head.

"Are you hurt? Did anyone touch you?" I asked, inspecting Zayn's face for scratches or bruises. "How'd you get this?" I asked, pointing to a mini bruise on his chin.

"Ran into Louis," he shrugged.

"Idiot," Louis scowled, rubbing the back of his neck, where Zayn's chin got him.

"Now, Louis," Harry sighed. If our tour team was a family, Harry and I were the mums, and our managers were the fathers. "Don't be rude to Zayn. Yes, he made a few mistakes, but no harm done! None of you were charged with anything, right? They dropped all the charges!"

"Yeah, they're just calling it a misunderstanding," Niall said. "You're lucky, though. They could've charged Sienna with more than one crime."

I glanced over my shoulder, where she and AJ were buttoning up their coats. We were boarding the plane to Heathrow in an hour or so, and AJ was still oblivious to last night's events.  Harry, Niall, and I took her to an amusement park while the rest of them (the trouble makers) were away. What a bummer. I know Louis was really looking forward to watching Niall eat to much and then puke on the upside-down bits. 

"Pity you missed the rollercoaster," I sighed. "It was sick."

"Did Niall chunder?" Louis asked.

"Yes," Niall grumbled, crossing his arms. 

"I tried to tell him that three candy floss, one chocolate bar, and two mango flavoured slushies was too many... but he just didn't listen," Harry chuckled, shaking his head.

"Shame," Zayn said. "I would've loved to see that rainbow." He scrunched up his nose right after, to convey his sarcasm. 

"You would've loved the mango slushie, Lou," Niall said. "I would've had six more, but after I released the contents of my stomach on the upside down bit, I wasn't feeling up to it."

"Is that so?" Louis asked, throwing an arm over Niall's shoulders. They began to follow our managers to the car.

I jogged to catch up to Harry and Zayn, who were speaking in hushed tones about this thing or another. "I still think you should've thought things through more. I mean, you could've been beaten with those police bats..." 

"Look!" AJ said, pointing across the street as we all piled into the van. There was a huge poster depicting a woman singing on a heart shaped stage. The words were in Spanish, so I didn't know what the advert was for, but I found myself reaching for my phone to call Emma. I felt like I was under mind control.. but I didn't mind; I was long overdue for a call back home. 

"It's an advert for a Love Festival next week," Niall translates. "It says, 'Local superstar Rosaria Almaraz will perform her greatest love songs, including her famous covers of Every Time We Touch, and Fotografia at this year's Love of Ages Festival.'"

"Wow," Harry said. "I wish we'd still be around," he sighed. With a grin, he glanced over at me. I smiled back, but I don't think my smile was all that convincing. 

I couldn't take it anymore; I whipped out my phone and shot a quick text to Emma. I knew a text was nearly equal to a phone call, but I had to hear from her. Emma replied almost instantly with an excited greeting. I guess it really had been a while since we talked. I asked about her day, to which she replied that she was feeling a bit sick. She asked about my day, and I told her Louis and Zayn were almost arrested. She wasn't surprised. We arrived at the airport soon after our conversation had only just begun, so I promised to call her once we landed, and she replied that she'd come pick me up at the airport.