seven

a/n: so idk why Steal My Girl just started playing in my head when Zayn took April from Harry I'm dead omfg

- BritishBums xox
__________________________________

.

- April -

.

I don't even know how long it's been ever since they put me in here, and I had no idea where I was either.. Not again.

All I wanted, was to be found. Nothing more than that, but now? All I really wanted was to get out of here.

Was it wrong that I felt much safer with Harry? I knew I shouldn't because he could go on a mental rampage any time, any place.. But I knew him once. And he was.. Normal back then. Why did I have the sudden hope that it would come back? Everyone can go a little insane sometimes, it's just a human's nature. Apparently both Harry and Zayn, as well as his little minion Liam, were all insane. No one would ever think to do this, unless they wanted something. Either the pleasure that came out of death, or the ignited pleasure of sex.

"So, how long have you been here for?" I asked the blonde as she sighed shakily.

Mascara streamed down her cheeks, telling me that she's been crying for quite awhile now.. But now I realized, what's crying going to do? Is it going to get every single thing back to the way it used to be? Will it suddenly take away the pain and fear that's eating away at me? No, no it won't.

"I've been here ever since yesterday." She murmured, pursing her lips.

I couldn't help but notice her thick British accent that sounded quite different though.

"I was about to get into my car that night, if I could've just gotten in faster, maybe I would've drove away. Maybe I would've been safe.'' She cried, closing her eyes.

She gets ahold of herself by taking a deep breath and exhaling. "I just want to get out of here.''

I smiled weakly, before my smile faded away. "We will get out of here eventually."

"You think so?" She mumbled, turning to me.

"I believe so."

And somehow, all my belief directed towards Harry.. Out of all the scenarios, now all my hope was directed to him. Either way, he'd come and find me because for one, there was no money, and two, he lost me as well.

"I've been here for two weeks now." The brunette on the other side of me said, her accent similar to the blonde's.

"I was kind of captured the same way as Perrie, too." She shrugged slowly. The girl just seemed to accept that she was taken and couldn't escape. I mean for someone who's been here for that long, I understood why she felt that way.. All the hope taken away from her.

There was also soft chatter that happened in the room from other girls.

"I nearly died the day I was kidnapped because I had a weird side effect to the drugs that they put in me.. I almost wish that I did, to end the suffering there." She sighed, closing her eyes.

"She had a seizure, nearly died." The other girl helped explain.

"You know, death can never be the answer. It may be a last resort, but while in life? It should never be an answer."

"I'm not so sure about that."

A silence followed, as I sighed.

"I'm Perrie, by the way." The blonde broke the silence as I smiled sadly.