eighteen

.

- April -

.

"Gemma!" Harry shouted, running over to the girl limp and weak on the ground of another room.

"What the fuck is wrong with you.'' Harry whispered shakily as I stared in shock. Tears brimmed in my eyes as I looked over at Zayn and then at Perrie.

"How the hell could you! You're disgusting." I gasped, backing away from Zayn who didn't seem phased at all.

"I used a condom. I care about some people here." He chuckled, tugging Perrie towards him who just had this blank look on her face.

I looked away, hurriedly walking over to Harry to help Gemma. She just looked so weak.

She stared at me, sending me a soft smile.

"Hey, you're gonna be okay." I spoke gently attempting to comfort her. The idea of rape never got to me until now..How painful, and how mind boggling it could be. As well as the trauma that comes with it, there will always be the pain and the image of the helplessness one could really go through.. It crushed me, knowing that Harry had to see and watch all of this happening, and there he felt once again helpless.

Harry's glare that was sent to me, just sent chills down my spine because of the anger that seemed to build inside of him.

He looks at me, breathing heavily. He somehow knew I'd try and stop him from completely ruining Zayn, but I didn't. All I did was send him back the stoic stare he gave me.

I hold onto Gemma's hand, as she cried, hugging me. All I did was hug her back, as I closed my eyes.

I gasped when Harry had punched him right in the face, not hesitating to at all. He repeatedly threw punches, as I flinched. Zayn shoved him back, clenching his jaw as Perrie backed away watching in shock just as we did.

"You're better off dead. And I'm not fucking letting you get away this time." Harry said, and before I could stop him, Harry had broke the glass from one of the tables and quickly snatched a sharp piece.

Zayn just laughed, still unphased. It was like he wasn't afraid of death at all, and this is what threw me off.

"Kill me, Harry go on. But just remember, I was there for you when you didn't have anyone else. And you know this is what you want.. Once you kill me, you won't get to stop again, that urge.. That feeling to want to kill. You're a killer, inside my friend." Zayn smirked. "As for you, April. You haven't seen his bad side just yet.. And I hope you're in for it too."

I stayed silent, having a loss of words to say.

I know, if Harry murdered he couldn't stop. And once the sight of blood comes, he just can't be able to help it. This is what I feared..

"Harry, listen to me.'' I said shakily as Zayn wiped his mouth, cleaning the blood that had came from his lip.

"Just put it down." I whispered. "He deserves this, and I know this sounds wrong.. But you can't. You can't let yourself slip. Look at me.''

His eyes met mine, teary and wide. The glass in his hand was clenched as blood had occasionally dripped from his hand. He was just screaming for help.

"Let go." I say again. "I know you trust me, and this is--"

In the middle of my sentence, I hear a loud gunshot, then followed another. Bang.

We all stared in utter shock as Perrie had shot Zayn, making sure not to miss.