four

A/N:

HOLY SHIT THE TITLE IS FOUR AF AHDKSHSJA

K just had to get that out of my system pahahaha

.

- BritishBums xox

________________________________

- Harry -

Sharpening my knives, I sat on the kitchen counter.

Zayn finally left, to get some shit done and I didn't have to deal with him trying to get his hands on April.

But he didn't exactly know what I was planning.. It should be kept that way, until the day comes. Hopefully the plan stays clean, and hopefully April doesn't have any particular escape plans in her head as well.

I stare at her phone that was on the opposite counter from me, an urge to just smash it and break it for good took over me.

But no.. That wasn't going to happen, there could be anything on there.

Staring at the knife I had just sharpened, I bring it down to my arm and sliced it into my skin.

Sucking in a breath, I stare at my arm and close my eyes. The pain almost revived me, it almost made me feel normal again..

But no.. Only one person made me feel normal.

April.

.

* FLASHBACK *

.

I watched from the roof across her house. God, she was so beautiful..

When was I going to finally get my hands on her? When was I going to feel her soft, delicate skin.. And feel her soft pink lips against mine.

My lips parted slightly, as I brought my camera up and looked through it.

Zooming in, her window was open as she was undressing.

She must've forgotten about the window, just like always. This was my advantage.

Snapping a photo of her, removing her top I grunted. Fuck. She was so hot..

I watch as she runs her fingers through her hair so naturally.

She smiles at someone across from her, motioning a finger.

Louis.

I gritted my teeth, as he kisses her like he didn't do shit. I knew from the beginning that something was up with him, he was cheating all this time with some girl named Lauren. But what he didn't know was April was more special than that. She deserved more than a fucking cheater.

She deserved someone who would give her everything. That was me.

It slowly killed me, watching her being pulled into a lie. I love you, he told her. He was a liar. Nothing but a liar, who didn't deserve the love April gave him.

Angrily, I had shut my camera, my whole night being ruined once again. It was time to go home, Harry.

Just go home..

* FLASHBACK ENDS *

.

It's been about two hours ever since the incident with April trying to escape and Zayn trying to rape her. The house was silent, which was what I got used to all this time.