Chapter 17: Lover to Lover

"Louis come on I know you're here. You know you should really learn how to lock your door properly or anyone can get in"  the beautiful blonde passes by winking as she walks past by me.

            "I can fucking see that!" I say annoyed as the towel hung tight around my lower hip.  

            "Elizabeth?...What the hell are you doing here? " my mind can't remember the last time I saw her here or should I say the last time hooked up with her.

            "but luckily for you I am not just anyone"  she says as she slides her index finger across my chest and  opens up her coat revealing her toned body  in  red lingerie.  And damn did she always looked good. Her hair fell right above her shoulders she almost looked like a Victoria's Secret model. She is one of those wealthy girls who likes to seek adventure in younger lads who are nothing but trouble just to go against her parents wishes. But she was just a good time nothing more.

            "No! you need to go" I close her coat immediately as I push her out of the room. The last thing I need is Ella walking out here and seeing this shit. This bitch already ruined my what was definitely going to be the start of a great morning.

            " Oh come on Tomlinson" she says as she grabs my package through the towel with one firm hand. I close my eyes and bite my lip as I try to avoid any temptation.

            "Get the fuck out! Now!" I snarl pushing her away.

            " But I can make you feel so good baby " she purses her lips and bites her lower lips.

            "Didn't you hear him or are you deaf?" to my surprise Ella is standing right behind her with my sweatshirt on, her hair is dripping wet, and her eyes are darkened, wide, and its actually scary yet so hot at the same time.

            " Who the hell are you?" Elizabeth is as surprised to see Ella as I am.

            " I'm his girlfriend and you need to get your hands off my boyfriend and get the fuck out before you end up six feet under"

Was she my girlfriend? I mean I was in love with the girl but was I comfortable already labeling it, or us?

            "Ha! You're kidding right? Girlfriend? Let me tell you something sweetheart just by looking at you I can tell I am so much better than you. Louis never cares for a serious girlfriend please! I bet he just told you that to get into your pants"

            "Elizabeth, shut the fuck up!" I shout.  Girlfriend?

            "Oh all of the sudden Tomlinson is shy or are you scared that she will leave your sorry ass. No one will ever mean anything to you, will they? You just like using each and everyone of us, we fall in love with you for what? To keep us like your sex slaves. So we can come and go whenever you say so. Yeah it all starts with sad sappy story, get us to fall for you, and when you have enough you move on to the next one don't you" her words just as bitter and poisonous like a snake.

            "Shut the fuck up Elizabeth, you don't have a fucking clue of what you are saying!" I lose my temper my hands tightening beside me and my chest feels like I am about to burst.

            "Listen bitch get out! and you better hope I don't ever see you again " Ella says as she grabs Elizabeth by the arm literally dragging her out of the flat and slamming the door on her face locking it.

Ella's POV:

            "What the hell was that? Huh!"  I don't know what to fucking expect at this point really.

            " Babe" he takes a step forward and my hands come up immediately in between the two of us.

            "Don't" I snap, I know I want some kind of explanation from him but at the same time I'm  so bloody pissed off I rather not hear it right now. I don't know if its because I am scared of what I am going to hear that makes me put a small barrier for now.  I walk into his room closing the divider and I curl up in the bed. 

            "Are you seriously not going to talk to me right now?" he asks before opening the divider I took my pillow and threw it towards him missing him by an inch.

            "I'll take that as no then."  he walks in changes in his briefs and sweatpants before leaving me be like I managed to showed him. I have no idea why every time I get pissed off, sad, depressed, or whatever it is I want the whole world to disappear. I guess because life has taught me not to believe in everything that is good, for every good has its underlying poisoning lies. I don't know why her words would affect me so quickly the way they did, but it made think: Was I really his girlfriend or had I made that choice for him. What was I to him? I love you he had said.