Chapter 16: This love is bad

Jade's POV:

Flashback: I feel his hands tightening around my neck and my throat is hurting I can't breath as I start to run out of air. I can feel the veins in my eyes are about to burst when I see green eyes staring at me. I beg for help but I can barely get my words out.

            "Let her go!" he shouts in a thick accent.  But the man increases the amount of pressure around my neck.  A green bottle full of liquor smashes at the top of the man's head from behind and the man lets go of me. I collapse in the floor and I am desperately seeking the air in my lungs.  The young man with his deep green eyes helped me up and carried me out the bar and into his car.

            "Are you okay there babe?" he asks my eyes not focusing on anything right now but feeling grateful I was out of there.

            "I'm Harry"  he says and he is completely and utterly gorgeous besides the fact that his long curls are everywhere.  " I know you your flat's a couple of down from mine's. Who's was that man anyways?" 

            I try to speak but my voice is rough as I speak " That was my drunk step dad I was trying to reason with him but I obviously couldn't"

            "Does he always treat you like this?"  he comes closer  and I push back on the passenger seat.

            "Yeah" I slowly answered. From the on the rest laid my history with Harry. The first month was amazing he really did cared for me then it all turned into a beautiful disaster. He was turning into an alcoholic man just like my step dad. Even though Harry hated my step dad he never stood up for me. He knew I was still living in the pit of hell but only when he was sober he would say he was sorry and then we kept circling the drain.

            One night I slept over at Harry's and waited for him to come home. The minutes turned into long hours when he came in stumbling and loud I asked him to quiet down. I begged him to stop his drinking and it all turn into an argument he accused me of cheating on him with one of his mates. He pushed me against the wall and the bottle of vodka he had on his hand he smashed it next to me screaming "Liar! Why do you keep lying to me! You bitch!" he held a broken piece of bottle next to my face.

            " This is not you, Harry please!" I begged him tears spilled from my cheeks into his hand. I still don't know exactly what he saw behind my eyes if it was terror, or love that made him drop the piece on the floor. And he held me really held me and with a high amount of scented liquor that came pouring out of his mouth he repeatedly said "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry!" His lips brushed against my skin and all I could do was let him hold me as I hit him in his chest with my hands because I was so angry at him yet I loved him so much I didn't know how to let him go. This memory never left my mind.

            I  jump up from my sleep and I try to shake off the fact that this memory is coming back to haunt me. I feel Louis's heavy arm around me and I am glad I haven't woken him up completely. He turns around a little and his hair is all over the place his neatly quiffed hair has quickly turned into sexy sex hair. I remove myself from his hold and he grunts. I kiss his beautiful soft stubble face before getting up and carefully walking on the wood floor towards the bathroom .

            I let the warm water hit my skin and I welcome the fresh mint scented air from his shampoo.  The steam of the water fills up the room quite quickly. I feel grateful for the warm water as it hits my skin and tensed muscles as I closed my eyes and wash my hair.

            "Care if I join?"  he opens the curtain.

            "Jesus!"  I shouted out loud my heart almost popped out of my chest making me almost slip.

            "Is He joining in too?" he smirks.

            "Louis!" I snap shutting the curtain annoyed.

            "'Really babe? I've already seen everything" he chuckles completely naked.

            "So what! Its called privacy" I snap back even though he was absolutely right but I was still embarrassed.  After a minute I let go of the curtain and he opens it again. This time he joins without me saying anything he just holds me. He looks so damn handsome his muscles so toned and his ink so fresh. He is so bad boy image is so tempting right now and so bad but he just does it so well.

            His hands are on my hips and he gives me a light kiss on my shoulder blade "You're beautiful" and I happen to slightly say "I don't see how" but his hand hold my jaw so I could look into his eyes.

            "Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean that I don't." His index finger run down my  collarbone and across tracing each and every curve of my body as it shivers at his gentle touch. The waters is falling upon us like rain washing away every one of our scars.

            "You've been through so much and I know its been hard on you. I heard you say his name and I wish I could change that" he says with a mixture of jealousy and sadness.    " What?" I look up at him my eyes widened and I feel deeply mortified.

 "You heard me Ella" he says and in his eyes a loss of confidence I had never seen before. It was Louis he was always had a sassy attitude.

            "But it wasn't like that. I was just having a flashback that's all" my hand travels to his face. "You don't have to change anything because you make me feel enough, I love you" and its the first time I realize I have actually said it to him out loud.  I stand up on my toes and cling onto his neck pulling him down towards me. I kissed him madly and passionately. I know I have caught him by surprise and I can feel him grin and his tongue synchronizes with mine in unison. I push his wet hair back his back slams against the tiled wall and he pulls his head back breaking off our kiss "I love you " he says and I am caught off guard but right there I knew we were both definitely in love.

" Louis" a woman's voice fills the flat in a searching tone of voice. His eyes open wide "Shit"  he curses and my very first  thought is Who the hell is that?