Chapter 15: Spaces Between Us

Ella's POV:

            He winces at the contact of my lips with his wounded skin but he doesn't pull away.

            "Okay" I say and a small smile crept on his face. He stands up and helps me up  and make our way home.

            The subway ride is quiet he  holds me in his arms close to him and his jaw is leaning gently on top of my head.  His shirt overexposed his skin at the neckline and his inked collarbone peaked through.  I couldn't help but trace the outline of his tattoo with my finger.

            "It  says It Is What It Is" he says without me asking about it as he pulled back to look at me and my finger stops at his words. "You're one curious kitten" he jokes "maybe I'll let you see it later" he winks "Ouch" he complains forgetting about the cut on his eyebrow which made me giggle.

            "You think its funny I'm wounded" he says and I shake my head.

            "You got one sick sense of humor"  his eyes darken meeting mine our foreheads close to touch "but I like it" he whispers close to my lips making my lower lip almost tremble begging for it touch.  Our stop is announced and he pulls me along with him through the crowd as we exit.  His hand gripped with mine tight we cross through the dark alley across the street and suddenly he stops and turns around he places both of his hands at my waistline.

            "What are you doing?" I ask him as I laugh nervously. He smirks as he kisses my lips and down on the side of my neck.  "Can't we just make it to your flat? What if we get caught?" I protest but highly turned on by his surprising moves.

" Since when did you start caring? Besides I like seeking a little danger" he whispers in my ear and tugs at my ear lobe.

            My hands move from his neck to tugging at the back of his shirt. I can feel the heat of our bodies together rising and the smoke of cold air falling from my mouth. I am taken to a whole other level at the amount of love bites he is trailing all over the side of my neck. "Louis.. please" I beg for his mercy but his lips meet mine beckoning me. 

            "Hey you two!" a bright light flashes at us as the man dressed in blue yells walking towards us fast paced.

            "Shit" Louis and I curse at the same time

            "Get ready to run" he says and in less than seconds we are running and he is helping me jump a small fence. The cop starts sprinting after us but not fast enough to chases us as we lose him in the dark of the night.  At last we made it back to the flat as Louis opened up the door and we both fell flat on his bed gasping for air.

            "That was epic!" he says and  I swat at him playfully.

            "What were we thinking?!"  I roll over on my stomach looking up at him.

            "we weren't" he cuts me off quickly pushing himself up on his elbow.

            "Come here" he mumbles as he straightened himself up allowing me to straddle him. His hands cup my face " I just can't get enough of you. I'm sorry I lost all control".

            I kiss him shutting him up I don't want to be reminded of Harry, or what happened earlier. All I want is him right here and right now. The chemistry between the two of us could be felt twice as much  right now we were connecting deeper than before. There was less sarcasm and the spaces that were first separating us were starting to close in.

            My fingers run through his hair and his hand felt down to my waist up and down my back. He tugged at the waist band of my jeans  as he pulls back and kisses me from my shoulder down my arm he said "Baby ..look what you have done to me? ...I could almost say you're turning me into an honest man." he winks at me as his fingers interlace mine. He flips me over on my back and he takes off his shirt exposing his inked torso and chest rising up and down.

Louis's POV:

            My heart is beating out loud and when I close my eyes the world falls behind I feel like when she is by my side all the stars have aligned. Her fingernails dig at the back of my spine as my name falls out of her mouth. And I lose all my senses next to her she brought me back to life the moment she clumsily fell in it. Her eyes hold some kind of fixture on me and as we lay together skin to skin she has me completely tied down. I can't see myself without her. She has fallen asleep in my arms my hands sweep away her hair and I stay there in the silent watching her sleep. How could someone ever let her go? She's beautiful inside and out. I love her.

AN: Please vote! I know there are some ghost readers but it would be amazing to talk with yall and getting to know what you guys like, what you don't, where you are from? Its a beautiful way to make new friends too. Vote and Share #throughthedarkfanficNPEB