MoJo an Endearment

A lot of people know how you like anime so much. I scrolled throught my IG discovery page and found a video of you saying "Nico Nico Nii" and its the cutest thing I've heard. Your fans know how high pitched your voice is, that made it sound like you're an anime character.

Replayed it like a couple of times and fond over it. Can't help it, you also looked so damn cute.

I sent you that video just to tease you about it, how cute you looked and how your voice matches your height. You were so annoyed at me that your messages were all in caps. It made me laugh so much.

You ignored my chats, figured I pissed you off so I called you. Glad you weren't that mad to ignore my call.

"Hey, why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not ignoring you." a sarcasm in your voice.

"kay. What are you doing?" I don't have much to say but I wanted to make a conversation so I asked away.

"About to watch anime. Nood ka na din kasi para may karamay ako."

"Naruto nanaman siguro yan."

"Hindi! Boku no Hero Academia. Panoorin mo, Kyle. Maganda yun promise." Can't concentrate with your high pitched voice, it's really cute.

"Boku what? I didn't catch the name." I asked curiously.

"Boku no Hero Academi. Ang alam ko meron na sa Netflix."

"Okay. I'll look it up now. Don't hang up." I said, as I fumble to turn on the TV in my room and search it away.

"Hindi ko ibababa. Nahanap mo na?" I heard you crunch into something across the line.

"Wala naman eh. Walang Boku no Hero. By the way are you eating junks?"

"Junk foods? Hindi. Raw cucumber cut into small pieces, why?"

"Oh akala ko kumakain ka ng chips or something. Hey, yung Boku no Hero wala nga sa Netflix."

"Ayy, wait. English title search mo My Hero Academia."

"Kay. Found it. Wow, this has a lot of seasons already."

"Yes. On-going pa yan check mo. Can't wait for season 4 na nga eh."

"I'll start watching now." You heard the opening song played and you cheered.

"Yay! Panoorin mo ha. Manunuod na din ako. By the way, season 3 na ako episode 22. Tapusin mo season 1 and 2 para sabay tayo manuod haha." I liked the idea of us just chilling and binge watch things you like.

"Okay. I'll hang up na. Talk to you later." I smiled through the phone though you can't see me.

"Okay. Byebye."

Halfway through the 1st season and I'm already hooked. I continued watching not because you reccommended it, its really a good tier anime.

I posted a story on my instagram and tagged you. It was a photo of me saying how hooked I am to BNHA. After an hour, assuming you paused watching anime, you responded to it with a heart emoji.

*

The next day.

I messaged you first just to say,
'Hey I'm almost finished with season 1 :)'

'Yay. Nagustuhan mo?'

'I did. Can't wait to start s2!'

'Who's your favorite character?'

'Deku, probably. Not because he's the main but because he is the main HAHA.'

'Haha. I like Momo. ^_^
Ang cool ng quirk niya, she can transform into like anything.'

'Oh, yeah. She's cool. And Momo's a cute name. Definitely suits you. :))'

'Haii, kawaii desu ne~♡'

Paused a moment to take in what you just sent. I kinda heard you're voice while reading that.

'I'll call you Momo from now on. As you've said. It's kawaii.'

'Hehe. If I'm Momo, then what should I call you?'

'Idk. Hmmm BNHA got a Jojo's reference from around episode 10 below. JJBA is a good tier anime too, you should watch it.'

'Okay. You are Jojo then. Para mag katunog sa Momo hehehe ^_^'

'And together we can be MoJo HAHA its cute. . . but not as cute as Ü'

Andrea set your nickname to Jojo💪🏻

You set the nickname for Andrea to Momo🌻♡

This is where it all began.
MoJo.