The Day I laid my Eyes on You

It was such a memorable day, not only for me but also for my bestfriend, Darren. The day of his most awaited concert. I only knew few people in the showbiz back then, and you are exceptional because who wouldn't know you. You are Andrea Brillantes.

Then I was a nobody and you were who you were, an actress with so much talent. It never crossed my mind for you to be familiar with me or even know someone like me, Kyle Echarri, exists.

"Hi", and I casually waved at you. Your response was a shy-small-awkward-attractive smile. I wouldn't forget that smile. There's a huge height difference between You and I. And you look so small and cute.

You were a couple of seats away from me but I got the perfect spot to see your face clearly even in dim lights. You were beautiful that night.

While I was on my seat I kept repeating in my head what I wanted to say. At that time, I just wanted a picture with you.

After D's concert. I shrugged of my bashfulness and went where you were.

"Hey, Andrea can we take a picture?"

"Yeah. Sure." Your plain response. Didn't know how to react with that one so I played it cool.

Still got that exact picture on my phone.

I remembered it clearly how you showed your support for Darren. You were dancing to the beat of his songs, you were singing along with him. Then I had the thought, what would it feel like to have someone supportive as you as a close friend. With that I couldn't wait to get to know you more. I wanted to get close to you eversince the night I laid my eyes on you.