Mannequin Challenge

A few days after the halloween party. I got to hang out with you and other artists the same age as we are.

It was a bright day. But not as bright as you. It was the first time I saw you laugh, you looked like you really had fun with everybody's company.

At that time you were in a love team, with Grae. You guys weren't talking as much so I decided to ask.

"Hey bakit hindi kayo nag-uusap ni Grae?", I curiously asked.

"Ha? What do you mean? He's talking to everybody else so why shouldn't I?", I never expected that sassy answer.

"Ah, nevermind.", Bakit parang ang sungit niya I said to myself.

"Huy, baka na offend ka. Sorry. Hindi lang naman kasi si Grae ang tao dito. And besides, bakit pa ako nandito kung hindi ako makikipag socialize sa iba diba? Saka hindi porket loveteam kami eh siya na lang lagi didikitan ko.", You ended that sentence with a smile. It didn't offend me at all, I took it very lightly. I just didn't want to make a bad impression on you by asking to much that's why I said nevermind.

"No, no. May point ka naman na dapat makipag socialize sa iba. And here I am, talking to you.", It couldn't be more awkward than that. Well, on my side it was awkward because I couldn't think a better topic and a good question to ask.

Again, you smiled. You weren't that masungit after all. "Marunong ka mag billiards?", that was your question while I was staring at you.

"Yeah. Medyo, pero hindi ako magaling.", I wanted to teach you how to play billiards but I guess you already knew how.

"Tara laro tayo!", You walked towards the pool and I was right behind you.

As I was about to get cues for us, Kira annouced that we should all do the mannequin challenge. "Guys, let's do the mannequin challenge! Okay lang ba?", everyone agreed so who am I to decline that.

I saw you climed the pool table, and I almost forgot you were that small. The thought of that made me smile really big. Everybody was so busy thinking about how to pose. I effortlessly posed on the side of the pool table, I leaned and just rested my chin on my left hand.

I noticed we both dabbed at the end of the video. 'Til now I still have that video on my phone.