Kadenang Ginto Storycon

"Hey! Blythe!"

"Kyleeeee~" you and your high pitched voice.

Bumped on to you before heading to the storycon.

"Sabay na tayo pumunta," I said.

"Sure. Pero may 30 minutes pa naman so dito muna tayo."

We stayed at the lobby for a couple of minutes. We catched up and talked about random things. But mostly about asking each other how we have been. Talking to you in person is really different from messaging you online.

Time have past and we attended the storycon. We're both excited for this project. It has been a long time since you did a teleserye, and I am so glad that we're in this together for your comeback. As for me, I waited for so long as well to have a big project like this.

The story and the plot were really interesting. It focuses mostly on Ate Beauty and Ate Dimple's story.

I have never imagined myself being in a love triangle role. It's a bit pressuring and challenging at the same time. This is a tough one.

The first time I heard the plot for my charater and everything, a lot of things went inside my mind. Will I be able to do this? Can I handle this or that? But when I saw you looking at me with a reassuring smile, I felt at ease. You know acting is not really my strength. I know you believe in me, and the things I can accomplish.

I felt your support. Always remember that I also got your back, always.