Comfortable with You

It's the oddest thing. You can be so open about everything. Not afraid of showing me the real you. While here I was, so quite and slightly opening my world to yours.

It's not that I don't trust you but a part of me still couldn't let it all out. But you're really the best because you didn't push me to say things I didn't wanna say.

I consider you a very special person in my life, my bestfriend. Well, other than D ofcourse.

It's so funny how you can be so vain in front of me. Or say weird things like, "Nauutot ako." And I always laugh when you say that, because you're actually doing it. Farting is like a casual thing to you, a normal thing. But it's weird because you're so pretty and adored by so many but they don't know this is the real you. It makes me feel happy knowing you like this. Like a normal person, not like someone who acts like a bratty actress.

One thing I also knew about you is that you are very playful. You have this big amount of energy and honestly I can't keep up to it. You'd find me asleep somewhere on the set if we're on a break, but you, you always find time to reach out to people.. our coworkers and everyone else.

It gives me this unexplainable feeling, but it also gives me this ease because of how comfortable we are with each other.