Sonic and obama simping for one another

Sonics POV
I was walking through the school hallways, when all of a sudden Obama crosses my mind. It was probably because I just passed by our history classroom, where we met for the first time. His good looks and receding hairlines stopped me in my tracks. I've had a huge crush on him ever since. It has been 3 years, although we have somewhat drifted away from each other, we still occasionally talk when we pass each other in the hallway.
It's been a few month since I've seen him in the hallway. I've even zoomed around town to see if I could spot him somewhere. I had no luck. One my brain decided to actually work, I asked a few of his class mates and friends if they knew what happened to him. Turns out, he had been going to school lately but has been leaving  early for the past few months to go and visit his grandmother in the hospital. I felt really bad about The whole thing. I decided to meet up with him for lunch before he left the next day.

I've been spacing out in class all day. All i can think about is how im going to meet up with him before he leaves for the day. The lunch beel finally rings, while im in the middle of my thoughts. It felt like an eternity since the day had started.
I rush out of my classroom and down the hallways until I got out of the school. I waited out front until I saw his beautiful face and sharp brown eyes turn the corner and open the from door
"Hey Obama! Long time no see!" I call out to him

Obama's POV
As I turn the corner and open the door, ready to leave for the bus to go visit my grandmother I hear somebody calling out for me.
"Hey Obama! Long time no see!"
I look around to see a familiar blue face. I smile when I see sonic. His blue body and spiky soft hair were just so cute. I've had a crush on him for the longest time. Ever since I saw him at the train station on orientation, when first starting high school. I call back, feeling my face heat up as I walk towards him waiting.
"Hey sonic!"
One we reach each other we shake hands and have small talk, catching up with each other's lives.
"How've you been? It sucks were not in the same classes this year"
"Yeah. I miss talking to you!"
When sonic said this, I felt my face get hot and red.
"Y-yeah me too" I try my best not to seem flustered and try to give a sweet smile. Sonic looked at me with a concerned face
"You ok? You don't look like your feeling well"
"I'm feeling just fine. I'm just a bit worried"
He (referring to sonic) gave a sweet smile. This gesture made my cheeks a light shade of pink.
"I heard what happened to your grandma. I'm sorry bro"
The term 'bro' stuck in my mind. 'Isn't that what friends call each other? Does this mean that we're friends? That's totally awesome if we are!' I think excitedly to myself "it's ok! It's bound to happen sooner or later seeing as she's an older lady" I smile, still thinking about me and sonic being friends.

Sonics POV
I can't help but smile when I see Obama's face get a little red after I tell him I enjoyed talking to him, and when I called him bro. He's just so cute! Gah! I want to marry him!
I feel my cheeks get a little red myself. Not wanting to hold him any longer, I say my goodbyes and head in my way. Just before I reach the door, Obama calls out for me to wait and starts running towards me. I turn around and guve a confused look.
"yes? What can i do for you obama?"
Obama is squatting, an panting, trying to catch his breath "w-what's yo-you're contac-t info- informati-on" he asks between wheezes.
I blush after I processed what he had asked me for "I -I uh- yeah" was all I managed to mutter out. The bell rang indicating lunch was over. Me and Obama exchanged glances at each other then at the bell. He looked at me and spoke
"Meet me here at the same spot, after school. I'll be waiting" I nod and head into the school, grabbing everything I needed for my next class. The day only seemed to go by slower. If only I had the power to affect the speed of time and not my own speed. I couldn't stay focused at all. Obama was on my mind. The image of him blushing at my words made me smile. I can't believe I would be meeting up with him at the end of the day. Even if it was just to exchange contact info. It would still make me happy, just because i got to be around him.

The end of the day finally arrives. As the last school bell rings,  I use my super speed to gets to my locker,  and rush out of the school building to meet up with Obama. I'm quite sometime early so I decide to sit by the water fountain and wait. While I'm sitting there and playing mobile games, a shadow from a somewhat tall human being. Obama. He looks down at me and mumbles something. I can't
hear what was said nor can I see his face
——————————————————————-
Sorry for any mistakes, I have got literally no sleep and feel asleep in the middle of this :P sorry
Word count: 965

I hope you enjoy!!