Sonic and obama

It was sonic. It was so sudden, I couldn't even process what had just happened until it was over. I blushed a bright red, which was probably not very visible due to the lack of street light. Wait, how's not the time to think about street lighting, SonIc jUst kIssEd mE! He tries to hide his face, which makes him look cuter. I smile at him. "Sorry about that, that was totally weird of me to do.. I don't know w-"I cut him off "well we came here to see a movie? Why don't we make it a date.?" I struggle to make those words come out of my mouth. When I look at sonic, I saw his eyes light up, even in the very dim street lighting. "....well?" I say, impatiently awaiting an answer.

Sonics POV
Omg obama just asked me out on a date! What do I say? I wanna go but I still don't know if he's just messing with me. Idot sonic, pull yourself together. "I would love to" I look at the ground as I say this, not wanting to see a negative reaction from Obama.

"Great then. Shall we get going?" I look up to him, he's smiling. He can't be joking... right? Before I can say anything I feel him grab my hand and walk me into the movie theatre.

~time skip brought to you by jefree star bc I'm lazy and sleep deprived~

Still Sonics POV
It took us a while, but we decided on a movie and snacks. The movie was really good, especially because I saw it with Obama. "Say, Obama. Would you like me to walk you home?"
"Sure, sonic. I would love that :)"
Wait wtf did Obama just speak in smiley face? Whatever, it's getting pretty late so I start walking with Obama right next to me. We walk in awkward silence for sometime. "Tonight was fun. Thank you."

Obama's POV
"I think I should be thanking you" we stop walking and face each other. "What happened tonight, was because you were being so cute" I cringe. Oh my gawd that was SO freaking cringey. What was I even trying to say? Oh my god. I hear sonic start to laugh and turn to him. "Me? Cute? Please you were the cute one" I laugh with him. I guess we were both good at embarrassing ourselves. We start walking after more laughing. I forgot how fun hanging out with sonic was. It was smile hanging out with your best friend for life, except better.

Once we finally made it to my home, I saw Sonics jaw drop. I knew I was lucky to have a big home, but I didn't think it was that surprising.
Here's Obama's home:

"You ok?" I ask, becAuse sonic hasn't moved or said anything in a while

"You ok?" I ask, becAuse sonic hasn't moved or said anything in a while. I got scared he stopped breathing. "Do you wanna come in?" I touch his shoulder this time. "Hello.....?" He finally broke out of his trance about 30 seconds later "y-yeah I'm fine. " he seems a bit flustered. Cute. "Do you want to come in?" He turns to me with a surprised look on his face "n-no I'm fine. I have to get back soon anyways."

Sonics POV
Omg I knew he was rich, but I DIDNT THINK HE WOULD HAVE A RUSSIAN KAMOV Ka-60 ARIEL RECONNAISSANCE & TRANSPORT HELICOPTER, MORE COMMONLY KNOWN AS THE KASATKA OR KILLER WHALE. Sorry for fanboying, random person reading my thoughts. My grandpa used to have one of those. It was so cool, he would take me on rides in it until he got gunned down by the government and put into solitary confinement because of his mxth lab. So cool. I waved goodbye to Obama and ran my way home. As soon as I went home, I went straight upstairs to my room, to text obama.
————————————————————————
Oml I'm so tired. Idk where I was going with this chapter, and so I decided to have some fun with it. It's 7:55am so I'm going to get sleep now. Word count: 684