Chapter 8- Don't Say I Didn't Warn You

• Dedicated to Dawes cuz I've been tuning tonight while typing this chapter from my handwriting

At the party

Ben's P.O.V

"Ben." I turned, it was Marcus. He had an urgent look on his face. "I..need to speak to you." I nodded at he, he was indeed speaking to me. 

"Now." His voice was low, but not demeanding, and his fingers found their way around my forearm, and soon he was pulling me away. We reached th private area he found to talk in, a large closet near the bathrooms. 

        We huddled in there, and I sat atop a wobbly old bar stool. 

"Okay. Speak."I demanded. I wasn't angry at him, just concerned. He cleared his throat nervously. 

"I've done a bad thing."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        He had told me it all, from the restaraunt, to his awkward confession of love to his girlfriend. "I don't know what to do." , he whispered, his green eyes glassy as he looked up at me. They were pleading. I opened my mouth to reply, but was interupted by a knock on the door.

"Oi!" called the knocker, "Is anyone using this closet?" 

Turning red, I called a "Yes, it's occupied!" I waited for footsteps, or a reply. As I was turning back to Marcus, I heard a "alright then. Well enjoy the sex!" Marcus immediately turned a bright red, and he looked at me in embarrassment. 

"Maybe we should talk about this some other time." he said, getting up and making for the door.

"No," I hissed, "Don't turn away from the problem. You just have to decide who you value more. But if I were you, I would stick with her." He sighed, running a shaky hand through his hair. "She loves you, you know." I offered, "It's so easy to see."

He nodded. "I need to get back to her."