Chapter Five

Title: The Only Exception

Pairing/Pairings: Zayn/Liam (side pairings: Niall/Josh, Harry/Louis)

Disclaimer: This is a fictional account, nothing it taken place in real life. This is placed in an Alternate Universe (AU). The characters in this story are not owned by the authors.

Authors: 1dforeveralways + ToInfintyandBeyond

Summary: You can’t earn a place in royalty, you are born into it. Where you are placed in society is just the luck of the draw. It doesn’t matter what you deserve. What you have is what you are given. Princes are given many privileges; it is influenced by your traits as to how well you use them. What happens when two parts of society collide? Do opposites really attract or is it harder when you have nothing in common? A Ziam Mayne story.

Author’s note: Chapter 5? Seriously ! Okay Zoe and I wrote this chapter J Love you and we’ll update more often. xx

Chapter written by: ToInfintyandbeyond + 1dforeveralways

Chapter 5

Louis studied the young boy. Green bedazzling eyes. Curly locks that fell over his clean, pale complexion. Louis was stunned by his beauty.

“Hello.” He replied a cheeky grin spreading across his bright face. He studied the royal. He had seen Louis around the palace but never up close. He found the royal’s blue eyes to be an ocean of mystery, hidden feelings and emotions a hidden past. He intrigued the green eyed boy and Harry was curious to find out about who Louis truly was.

“I’m Harry” He continued.

Louis was speechless, he attempted to open his mouth but nothing came out. He was just mesmerised by the beautiful figure that stood only metres away.

Harry walked closer keeping his eyes locked on Louis. He stopped in front of the boy only centimetres separating them.