Chapter One

Title: The Only Exception

Pairing/Pairings: Zayn/Liam (side pairings: Niall/Josh, Harry/Louis)

Disclaimer: This is a fictional account, nothing it taken place in real life. This is placed in an Alternate Universe (AU). The characters in this story are not owned by the authors.

Authors: 1dforeveralways + ToInfintyandBeyond

Summary: You can’t earn a place in royalty, you are born into it. Where you are placed in society is just the luck of the draw. It doesn’t matter what you deserve. What you have is what you are given. Princes are given many privileges; it is influenced by your traits as to how well you use them. What happens when two parts of society collide? Do opposites really attract or is it harder when you have nothing in common? A Ziam Mayne story.

Author’s note: Thanks for the support guys ! Chapter written by both of us ! Here you go. x

Chapter written by: 1dforeveralways + ToInfintyandBeyond

Chapter 1

Liam made his way towards the extravagant doorway imprinted by the pattern plated in gold. Louis, being the heir of the throne gave him the privilege of acquiring the largest room in the palace. The brown eyed boy paused at the doorway knocking on the cream coloured wall on his left side. His first duty in his daily routine was waking the prince from his slumber.

“Good Morning sir,” Liam muttered softly, his voice relatively hoarse from the minimal rest of the previous night.

Louis slowly awoke, stretching his arms towards the cream ceiling plastered in his bedroom. Louis had a habit of extending his limbs as his body recovered from a slumber, he was also known for grudging towards the first person in sight, meaning Liam would usually cop the morning bullet.