Chapter 21

"I'm getting married." Sana's voice kept repeating those words inside my head. "You okay?" I nodded. "Tzu you wasted your precious boba." I stood up and ordered another one. Yes, I like Sana. No one knows that fact but me and my precious slaves, Chae and Dahyun.

"This is happening again?" I whispered under my breath. My hands started shaking. I got my boba and excused myself from them. I went to the park nearby to get some fresh air. "It's okay. Just uncrush her. It's okay." I told myself, but I know I can't.
————————————————
After that day, I wanted to spend as much time with Sana as possible because when she is married, I won't stand a chance.

Today, at 6:27 AM, she called me and asked if we could hang out. My answer, "Yes". We hung out, I would call it a date if I can. We ate ice cream, we took pictures, we watched a movie, and we watched the sunset going down. Should I say that this is the happiest day in my life?

At the end of the day, I drove her home. When she got out of the car, she gave me an envelope. "Please come." She smiled and walked inside.

I was curious, so I opened the envelope. I wish I didn't.

Wedding Invitation.

Minatozaki Sana & Park Jinyoung.

June 14.

///////////////////////////
(Words from author)
As requested (or not), @yeppeuminari_  :>