Chapter 19

"And that's how I met your mother."
Chaeyoung walked in the room, teasingly says.

I throw a pillow at her. "Shut up. Can I ask why is Momo sleeping on the floor?" I stand up and get my phone out. "Momo? I am pretty sure she was really drunk yesterday. And also you little devil kicked her out of the bed."

"Really? Why is she naked though?" I ask. "Her interests, I guess." Chae shrugs her shoulders and covers Momo's naked body with a blanket. "Oh my, I need holy water." Chaeyoung comments. I dial Dahyun's number and call her.
————————————————————
Me: Yo, your girlfriend is at my place and I have no idea why.
Dahyun: You can keep her *yawns*
Me: What the f- Dahyun? You have 5 minutes to come over and pick her up or I'll kick her out of my house. By the way, she's naked.
Dahyun: Wha-
*Toot toot*
—————-———————————————
"Dahyun's coming over?"

"Yeah, let's go get breakfast."

"You or me."

"You"

"No, you"

"Who touches the fridge last will have to wash the dishes."

"Bet"

"1...2...3!!"

Both of us run like crazy downstairs, but poor chaeyoung, her legs are just too short. "For breakfast, we have..." I say. "What do we have?" "Noodles!!!"

"What...."

"You should know that if I cook, the whole kitchen will be burned down. And if you cook, the whole house will be burned down." Chaeyoung nods and sits still. I take out 2 packs of instant noodles, but it in 2 bowls, and with all my blood sweat and tears, I pour boiling water into it. I also fried some eggs. Amazing breakfast isn't it. Exactly 5 minutes later, Dahyun comes.

"YOU SINNERS, OPEN THE DOOR!!!" She shouts and bangs on the doors. Chaeyoung walks toward the door and opens it. Dahyun bursts in and run into my room. She puts clothes on Momo and gets downstairs.

"Sinners, tell me..why...Momo is naked..." Dahyun can be scary sometimes you know. It's like, whenever it comes to her precious girlfriend, she becomes a different person. "Her interests. Chaeyoung said so." I answer her question. "What- Never-mind, are you guys eating breakfast?" I nod. "Tzuyu is cooking, don't bother her."

Chaeyoung starts telling us what happened yesterday. It was...embarrassing.

After a while, all the other girls gathered here at my house. Momo woke up and walked downstairs. We watched Pinocchio, a K-drama, highly recommended. We laughed, we cried. Wait, no, "they" laughed, "they" cried. I am very fine, I'm just good at controlling my emotions. We spend the whole day eating and watching dramas. Everything is perfect now, please stay the same, please don't change. But like someone said, "Wishes are only granted in fairy"