Chapter 12

And now that we stop kissing (which only lasted about 5 seconds), she's staring at me. She's still on top of me though.

"Tzuyu-ah, I'm sorry. I didn't do that on purpose." She apologizes. Who would do that on purpose? Me. Maybe.

"Unnie" I cup her cheeks.

"Tzu..."

"Can you please get off of me?"

She gets off and offers her hand. As I finally stand up, I turn to her and rub her cheeks. "Unnie...you are......real heavy."

"YAH!! Can't you be nice to me!?" She hits my arm, HARD!

"Excuse me? You stole my first kiss and now you are hitting me?" I say, pretending to be angry.

​Her face is turning red

Her face is turning red. She is clenching her fists. Then she turns around and runs out of the room.

I stand there for a while, calming myself down. "SHE KISSED ME!!!!SHE KISSED ME!!!" I whisper-yell, jumping around like a kid. Then I get out of the room to find her. Y'know, it's late and it's unsafe for her to go out alone, some bad guys might do something to her.

I check all the floors but an't find her. I buy chocolate milk and wander around the hotel. I go back to the third floor and find out that Henry is doing something to Sana.

"C'mon, just follow me." Henry pulls Sana toward him and whispers something. Then, Sana pushes him away, which makes Henry falls. He gets mad and slaps her, and continue pulling her into his room.

I run to them, madly. "You son of a..." I keep on beating him until he blacks out. Sana stops me in time or else I can kill him right now.

"Tzuyu, calm down. You're gonna kill him!" I wipe the blood off my hand, it's his blood of course.

"He deserves it." I say, "What did he do?"

Sana tells what happened earlier, and it makes me even angrier. He was flirting with her and he forced her to get into his room. What a creep. I pull out my phone and dial Dahyun.

"Hey. Fire Henry Lau right now." I says.

"Got it my friend. You better tell me why later." She replies. That's my friend! Actually, she learns from her mistakes. Once, I was mad at something but she kept asking me why. I scolded her and ow she doesn't dare to ask me why anymore.

I call my bodyguards so that they can get Henry out of my sight. I check on Sana to make sure that jerk didn't do anything bad to her. We head to our room and she goes inside the bathroom to takes a shower. I'm sitting here, planning a murder. Just kidding, I'm adding something in my diary. Wanna know? Nope! It's a secret.

"Tzu-ahhh"

"Hm?" I reply, still writing.

"Can you get me my PJ? I forgot to bring them in with me."

"Nup"

"Pleaseeeeee"

"Nope!"

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee"