Chapter 5

Flashback

I lived with my cousin for 7 years. During those 7 years, I didn't contact my dad at all. But I still have the credit card that he gave me, and every 2 weeks, a bunch of money will appear.

One day, I decided to move out of my cousin's mansion and live by myself instead. It's a good idea since I wanted freedom. I don't know how to do things on my own. Like cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. So, I needed maids.

I didn't go to school, of course. I have been homeschooled. But my friends encouraged me to go to school with them, so I did.

"Yah Yodaaa!! Why are you still sleeping!!??" Dubu yelled.

I'm going to kill this girl, bruh. "IT IS SUNDAY!!" She looked at me then at Strawberry, "Oh yeah ha. Oops, I forgot," she laughed it off. I went back to sleep.

"But we need supplies for school." Strawberry finally talked.

"Later later.." I whined

"No!! Now!!! Yoda~~ let's goooo!!!" Wow, Strawberry was real loud.

"Alright," I got up "but get OUT!" I kicked them out then went to the bathroom. After 20 minutes, I put on my clothes then went straight to the kitchen. There they are...

"Why are you guys still eating?" Not like I don't know, but yeah..

" You don't know anything Yoda-ya. Dubu, go." The shortest girl looked at Dubu. Then Dub began to say something, "Foods and nutrients. A food is something that provides nutrients. ... energy for activity, growth, and all functions of the body such as breathing, digesting food, and keeping warm; materials for the growth and repair of the body, and for keeping the immune system healt-"

"Okay stop." I interrupted her. She's very smart  when it comes to food.

"Let's go." We headed to my car then drove to Lotte Department store. We could just stayed at home and still have our supplies since our maids are going to get us those. But we want to buy them by ourselves.

"I just noticed. You have no makeup on Yoda?" Dubu asked, stared at my face. "Yea, I was lazy." I answered. "You are still pretty, hehehe. I love you, no homo!" Chaeng and Dub clung to my arms.

We got all of what we needed

We got all of what we needed. So, we drove home.

"Who left these two dogs here!??" Dubu shouted. I noticed the two dogs.

"I don't know. Just adopt those if you want. My maids can take care of it." Dub brought those two dogs in.

"Your name will be...Ari!!"

Ari!!"

"And... your name..."

"Wait! I want to name it!" I just love dogs so much. No...I like them. No love.

"Kkk, there!" She passed me the dog.

"Just wait. I'll name it later. I can't think of anything yet." I said.

"Dubchaeng!! That name is good!!" Chaeng said proudly. "No." Oops... she's sad again.

"We'll see. I'll let my special person decide." They stared at me. "And who is that?" Chaeng smirked.

"Can't find one yet. Soon, probably."

They stared laughing. "Oh my Yoda is growing up." They joked in unison.

"You never know."