chapter......i forgot

Hey guys I heard about the ty/ness drama and how u guys favor Jacob well.........u haven't read it all yet so hopefully this chapter will satisfy you. J P.S. I couldn't get a hold of justfriends210 so this chapter is 4 u because u helped me so much with the other chapters. Enjoy! J

Renesmepov

I woke up and slid my hands down my stomach only to find my baby bump wasn't there. I opened my eyes wider and looked around at my family, till I found Tyler and Jacob. I looked at them both as if it wee all a game, which should I chose?

"Jacob" Tyler said. I looked at him puzzled. "Renesme, I love you I always will and I'll be around for our kid. But Jacob loves you more" he said with a smile. "be with him he needs you and you need him. If you want me to leave and have no connection with our daughter, then I will" I shook my head and found my voice.

"I want you to be around for her.........and I love you to Tyler." I said and it was like my mind was made up, I understood everything. I turned to Jacob tears flooding down my face. "I'm sorry" I cried he stood up and kissed me.

"It's alright you were confused" he whispered and moved my hair out of my face. My eyes went wide.

"did the baby.........."

"knock knock" a nurse said and brought a little bundle in the room, it was wrapped in a pink blanket. "She has been waiting for a long time to see you" she said and handed me, my child. I cried harder and looked at her lovely face........she looked like Jacob. "what are you going to name her?" the nurse asked.

"Sapphire Isabella Black" the nurse smiled and left the room to write it on her birth certificate. I turned to Jacob. "do you want to hold her?" he took her in him arms cradling her until he gave her to Tyler. He looked like he was in pain, Jacob laughed.

"you have the gift of fertility and......" Tyler gave her back.

"yes I know I hate babies ironic isn't it?" I laughed as Sapphire was passed around the room my dad held her and laughed.

"what?" I asked.

"are you sure he looks like Jacob?" he asked I shrugged.

"yeah why?"

"Bella" he said as my mom stood next to him holding my little brother, they looked exactly alike. I snorted a laugh.

"well I am on medications so I probably cant tell" my dad rolled his eyes and handed Sapphire to me, and grabbed E.J. "that reminds me I never got to hold him" then I had two babies in my arms. "your so precious, and so are you" I said to both of them. They opened there eyes, bright green and brown like Jacobs they looked at each other then something amazing happened...........little lights of miniature fireworks exploded above there heads then stopped. E.J was grinning toothlessly and Sapphire stared in amazement. "you guys" I said.

"Looks like little Eddie J is a creator" Tyler said.

"What?" my mom and dad asked.

He smiled.

"a creator it's a very rare talent, I do know of one person who has learned to change gender. He's gifted" he said with a shrug.

"what about Sapphire?" I asked.

"Boys mature faster with powers but girls act more mature anyway, but it al depends on the person" I laughed.

Sapphire sneezed and I was only holding a blanket, with another little sneeze she was back. "great invisibility" I said with no humor in it.

"I would recommend baby gates...................

Thax 4 reading guys and sorry It was so short its hard to come up with other ideas. Anyway thax again and vote add the library tweet and anything else you can do on here and COMMENT I LOVE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol thax again.