Cullen babies part 2 chapter 3

I don’t own twilight Stephanie Meyer does.  Hey guys I don’t really have a lot to say other than Enjoy!!!!!

Also in this chapter it tells you about some of the things that happened over the ten years. Didn’t think I would forget that did ya?

EJ pov

Have you ever seen your life flash before your eyes? One moment you’re alive and happy then suddenly thrown into terror and despair.

Flashback#1

“EJ you know the rules?” my father asked as he tightened my tie for my parents wedding. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

            “Don’t let Sapphire near the alcohol, and stay away from Cole because we always get in trouble.” He smiled and clasped me on the back. We were leaving the dressing room of the Memorial building when a female worker walked by. I smiled, who couldn’t resist? As she walked by I picked her backside. She turned to give me and earful but when she looked at me she smiled and winked. My dad cleared his throat.

            “And don’t do that.” I smiled as we entered the place where were supposed to stand, as the ceremony began. My mom walked in being led down the isle by my grandfather, and she looked so beautiful. I glanced at my father and could tell he was speechless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked into the reception area and guess who I bumped into?

            “Hey Cole” he smirked.

            “Hey want a drink?” I nodded and we started drinking as much as the bartenders put in front of us. A few minutes turned into a few hours and we were absolutely hammered. ”Hey EJ?” Cole said his voice drawing rather from his accent or his drink.

            “Yeah?”  I asked as I laid my head down on the bar.

            “You ever wanted to get a tattoo?” I looked up at his and had a shit eating gin on my face.

            “What’s the closet one?” he stood up and we walked the twelve and a half miles to the tattoo parlor. There was a guy behind the desk with just about his entire face pierced.

            “Welcome to Inks how can I help you?” we told him what we wanted and he led us into the back. “Are you guys sure about this? You seem a little wasted” yeah right! That didn’t even cover it. We nodded and he shook hi s head. “Alright you said you wanted Cole’s name on your shoulder, is that right?” I laughed a yes. “And you want one that says EJ correct?” he asked Cole who fell to the ground laughing.

Flashback #2

            “Why do we have to go to these meetings?” I wined as I fallowed my mom into the Voultri castle the rest of your family inside.

            “Because we do it’s just like prom just with more vampires” I rolled my eyes.

            “Mom, never been to prom.” She bit her lip and turned around.

            “Then you’re going to be bored, just find someone to talk to and PLEASE! Stay away from Cole, I don’t know what’s with you two but someone always gets hurt” I chuckled at this, our family never knew we “got” the tattoos until we forgot about them and went swimming. In all truth I don’t think they realize when they say don’t, It only makes us want to do whatever it is they don’t want us to do more.

            We entered the grand hall as everyone dancing; I scanned the crowd looking for someone to talk to. I found our family and headed over there, as I was making my way I ran into someone.

            “Pardon me” I said to her. She turned around and my whole life stopped. She had blonde hair with red in It, her face was made of pure beauty and her golden eyes brought it out more. “I’m sorry, I’m EJ” I said and reached for her hand; Kissing it and looking back into her eyes “and you?”

            “I’m Tanya” she said breathless.

End of flashback

“Damn it, EJ wake up!” I opened my eyes and pulled in a deep breath, as I looked around I realized I was in my room.

            “Tanya where is she?” I asked my voice scratchy.

            “EJ, son Tanya died” I started laughing there was no way she died she was standing right next to me. “EJ you jumped in front of the newborn, and he bit you. We killed him but you were going in and out of cautiousness, son Tanya had a gift that she used to keep you alive. She trained your life for hers so she would die…….” He went quiet as I processed the news.

That can be true it can be, but my dad would never joke about this. NEVER

            “NO!” I sobbed as reality hit me, my love, fiancé, my mate……….gone.

Hey guys I hope you like that chapter!!!!!!!! I started crying at the end, I told you Tanya had a big part in this I just wish she didn’t have to die :( COMMENT I LOVE COMMENTS AND I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! Toddles Poodles!!!!!!!