Cullen Babies (chapter 10)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i havent updated in like a month! srry guys ive been sooooooo busy. WOW! this is the tenth part! im still working things out in the chapter thax 4 reading and staying with me for so long. u guys rock! and im just writing a fanfic stephany meyer owns twilight.........but i made up future charecters. :) enjoy!

Renesmepov

"DONT TOUCH ME!" i screamed at jacob as i threw a vase at him.

"baby come on im sorry" I grabbed a plate and it hit the wall shadering into a million pieces. hes sorry he knocked me up and hes sorry! Tyler or no Tyler he still got me pregnant.

"I'm sorry" the tears streaming down my face  i leaned agents the wall and slid down. sobbing as i buried my face in my hands jake came and sat down next to me, i leaned my head on his sholder.

"Jake dont get me wrong, I want to be the mother of your children. but Im not ready right now, this may sound messed up but i have my hole life ahead of me.........I-I know how you feel but i-i dont know if im strong enough to make it through this. if-if it come down to my parents have to save me.........what will you do? what will this child do? This baby is going to be half wolf one third human one third vampire or the vampire trate is more maybe it will be the wolf. the baby could be a human." i fell silent and looked up at his face. he was deep in thought.

"I, Jacob Danel Black will awlays love you. even if your a vampire and I will love this child no matter what" more tears slid down my face as I kissed him. he smiled and slid his hand over my stomach the smile grew wider.

Alicepov (warning she is overly excited)

"WHAT IF ITS A BOY?!" i screamed and ran around my room. jasper layed on the bed covering his face as he felt the emotions coming off me. "WHAT IF ITS A GIRL!, LITTLE PINK DRESSES! AND SHOES. SHE COULD BE LIKE ME!" i shreaked and fell back on the bed. Jasper opened his eyes and stared at me.

"Hopefully its a boy who hates shoping" i smiled evily and pushed him on the floor. "what was that for?" he asked looking up at me as i rested on the bed.

"sorry hormons" he rolled his eyes and stood up. it would be nice to has a girl, but a little boy who looked just like jasper and acted like me would be heaven. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. i sighed and leaned back on the bed as he layed down next to me. I pulled back and smiled.

"What?" he asked. i shook my head.

"I'll have you wait till I have the baby" his mouth fell open and he stared at me.

"Your kidding. please tell me your kidding" i shook my head.

"I have to go help Esme" i said and slid off the bed.

"Alice" he called and i turned around. "I want a little girl. I've always have................

hope u guys like it :) vote, add to library become a fan if u arnt one yet and COMMENT I LOVE COMMENTS! lol thax 4 reading.