Cullen Babies Capt:2

Just edited enjoy!

Bella pov

"Bella.......you want another child?" he asked, I never really thought about this, my beautiful daughter was all i needed and now she's...............gone."Bella" he moaned, "this is what I feared the most" he leaned back and closed his eyes, it was true he did fear this would happen. I crawled on top of him and kissed his eyelids.

"I want another baby yes, but that only because Renesme isn't here" his eyes opened slowly and he looked up at me.  "I just don't want to see you in that type of pain Bella, or any for that matter." 

"It's nothing Edward," I breathed and kissed his lips, "nothing at all" I sighed as his hand went around my head welding my lips to his, my tongue came out trying to pry his mouth open. He growled and rolled over on top of me, I started pulling at his belt.............

"WOO HOO! RIDE HIM COWGIRL!" 

"EMMETT!" I screamed, he stood in the door way with Jasper right behind him both grinning like fools. 

"Emmett, Jasper a little privacy" Edward mumbled and continued kissing up my neck. 

"Sorry bro, but we gotta go" Emmett responded and pulled me off him and threw me over his shoulder, dashing out of the room. 

"EMMETT!" Edward yelled from upstairs. 

'"Don't even try Ed, he's not worth it" 

 If I was like Alice and could see this coming I would have asked Esme if I she would have made Edward and I a new home.

"Red 6?" he asked

"Go fish" I said.  

The family came down and stopped abruptly at the sight of me and Emmett.  

"What are you doing?" Rosalie asked trying to hide a smile.  

"Well steroid boy here, took me from my room so we got board waiting and started playing a game" 

I mumbled and looked through my cards.  

"Yes well, the boys are going to be leaving for our hunting trip, I would have you say your goodbyes for now" Carlisle said and kissed his Esme. 

I got up and went to Edward,

-Get a mountain lion for me- I said was I lifted my shield away from myself. He smiled and bent down to kiss me. 

"Get a room" Jacob fake sneezed. I smiled under Edwards lips and flipped him off, while deepening the kiss. 

"Mom dad" Renesme said, embarrassment in her voice. I pulled away with a smile on my face.

"bye guys" we all said as they headed out the door. 

"What no good bye kiss for me Bella?" jasper asked as he grabbed his keys. 

"Shut it jasper" I said and smacked him; the car wheels turned on the pavement and set off in the other direction. 

"Girls weekend, what do we do now?.............."

Thanks for reading and I hope u liked the edited version, I'll try to get other chapters done as well thanks again!