Chapter 10

Leighs POV

A few weeks have passed and everything is going ok. The girls have started to gain thier confidence back and are happier. Jesy still is working everyday, she tries to get afternoon shifts so that she doesn't miss school because she wants to get a good education. I get the kids up everyday, as Jesy usually likes to lay in a bit longer. Speaking of who, i need to get them up. I go into Jade and I's room, she is like an angel when she sleeps. I gently shake her awake, she looks up at me and smiles. She gets up from her bed and goes into her wardrobe. I say good morning to her before going into Perrie and Jesy's room, i gently walk around to Perrie's bed and shake her gently. She wakes up and automatically get out of her bed and goes to her uniform, she knows the routine. I say good morning and walk into the kitchen. Jade is already there so i quickly get her and Perrie's breakfast ready and put it on the table. Perrie comes in quickly after and they eat up very fast. After they are done they gather their stuff together and we started walking the 20 minutes to thier school. Once we get there i wave them goodbye and tell them to have a great day. I walk back, stopping at the shopping centre. I brought a few things for the girls and obviously Jes. I walk back to our house after an 2 hours at the centre. Once i get there i figure that i should probably wake Jesy up. I go into her room, the sight horrified me. There in front of me was Jesy. But not just normal Jesy.