Chapter 7

Jade's POV

It's Monday and Jesy says we all have to go to school. Jesy herself isn't going to school today because she's looking for her job. even though the house is payed for we still need money for food, bills, taxes and such. I don't really want to go back to school because everyone knows whats happened and I'm afraid they will treat me differently. 

"Perrie, Jade, have a good day and don't get into trouble please." Jesy says as we walk up to the lower school. We both nod and say goodbye to Jesy and Leigh. Perrie grabs my hand as we walk up tot he school. At school I am Perrie's best friend even though I am two years younger. Sometimes people think we are the same age because Perrie is so small and we are always together! I have other friends but i try to be with Perrie during Lunch Breaks because she is too shy to talk to anyone. Sometimes I'll get my other friends to sit with us but I'm trying to get her to be friends with people in her year because next year she will be in middle school and i will still be here. I say bye to Perrie as I walk to my class. My shoes squeak as I walk along the hallway to my classroom door. I don't know if I want to go in anymore but my friend Camilia runs up to me and hugs me. 

"Omigosh I missed you! You will not believe what Brandon did last week, he totally put meleted chocolate on the teachers chair and she didn't notice until she sat in it and another teacher came in a told her! It was so funny!" she says in one breath.

"Whoa, Camz slow down you energized bunny!" I say giggling. 

I am glad to have a friend like Camila because she always knows how to make me smile. We both walk into the classroom laughing and talking as if nothing has changed. We go to sit next to our other friend Dinah and she welcomes me back as well but acts the same around me. I'm thankful for them because I've already noticed people giving me weird looks and trying to avoid me. I don't know what i would do if my friends were acting wierd. The teacher comes in and the class begins. It's all very boring and i kind of zone out finally the teacher calls lunch time and we all get our lunches and go to the cafeteria. 

"Hey you guys, do you want to come and eat with my sister and I today?" I ask Camila and Dinah.

"Yeah, sure Jade." Says Dinah

As we are walking over to the table Perrie and I sit as a thought pops into my mind. 

"Hey Camila, don't you have a sister Perrie's age?" I ask her.

'Lauren? Yeah, why?" she asks.

"It's just that Perrie doesn't really have any friends her age and shes moving to middle school next year and I don't want her to be alone." I explain.

We have to stop talking because Perrie comes and sits down but Camila gives me the look saying 'we will talk later.'