Chapter 2

Jesy's POV

I wake up the next morning to see Perrie was still snuggled into me, which was no suprise since she loves to sleep. I slowly get out of bed and tiptoe out of the room. I walk into the kitchen to find Leigh there with a bowl of cereal and a box of tissues. She looked dressed and ready to go to school, but I'm not going to make any of us go to school today.

"Leigh, you know I'm not going to make you go to school." I say.

She finally looks at me, Her eyes are red so I'm assuming she had been crying a lot already this morning. She also looks like she hasn't slept in a week.

"No I think I'm going to go, you know, to take my mind off... it." she says hesitantly. 

I nod seeing her reason and a couple minutes later she heads off to school. I'm hoping Leigh can learn to cope but I know she has some anger that will get in the way at points. I start to make some cereal for myself and soon enough Jade stumbles in, still half asleep and mumbling something about gnormes. 

"Jadey what do you want for breakfast?" I ask her.

"I don't want breakfast i think that a gnome will eat it." she says slouching onto the couch in the living room and curling back up.

"Jade wake up!" I say lifting her up again. 

"Hun you need to eat, you must still be dreaming."

"Okay Jesy, I'll just have cereal." She says slowly as she drags herself to the table and sits down. 

We both sit there for a while in a comfortable silence, momentarily forgetting about Mum and just enjoying eachothers company. I go and sit next to her with her bowl of cereal and she begins to eat it. She eats slowly and her hands look heavy, like she has weights tied to them and she isn't just holding a spoon. Once she finishes she goes to the couch and motions for me to come over. I walk over and we snuggle together. As we are sitiing there Jade looks up at me, her large brown eyes welling up with tears, that start to fall softly down her delicate features. 

"Jes, are we going to be okay?" she asks me, her eyes begging me to give her the answer that i don't have. 

"I don't know Jadey, but whatever happens we are going to get past it together, okay? You, Leigh, Pez and I against the world!" 

"Like superheroes? Does that mean I have a super power?" Jade asked excitedly. i think for a second before replying. 

"Yes you do have a super power. Do you know what it is?" 

"What"

"The power of unconditional love!" i tell her

"What does that mean?" she asks, confusion clear on her face.

"It means you make everyone feel loved. You make everyone's days a little bit brighter." I say smiling at her.

"Aww, Jes, Thats a boring one! I wanna be able to fly!"

"Well, tough luck squirt." I say laughing at the pout on her face.

"What about our name?" she asks.

"What do you mean?" I question her raising an eyebrow. 

"well we've got to have a name. All the cool superhero groups have one. Like the Avengers!" she says excitedly. 

"well why don't you think of one?" I tell her. She scrunched up her face in thought for a moment before lightening up like the sun. 

"Little Miz! You know, cause we are a little mix of everything! Shy, Outgoing, Funny, Serious. We are Little Mix!" She states proudly. 

"Yes, Little Mix. I quite like that. It has a nice ring to it." I tell Jade. We are quiet for a moment.

"Do you think Mum would like it?" she asks.

"I think she would love it. I can just feel it you know?" I say, looking down at my little sister.

''yeah. I can feel it Jesy."