The New Plan

As the night dies down and the sun rises, they finally arrive home. The car comes to a stop and Cassie Wakes up as she realises she been sleeping Jason's shoulder, she quickly moves and Jason wakes up.

"Right folks, here we are."
"Thank you."

Jason pays the Taxi driver and Cassie gets out. Then there's a moment when they just look at each other, want to say something but don't know how to get the words out.

"Right"-
"So"-
"You go first"-
"You go first"-

"CASSIE!!!! Is that you?! ...Who's this guy?"

That's Jason.

"Oh my God, I forgot to tell Emily I was coming home late."
"WHERE WERE YOU?...Who's this guy?"

That's Jason.

"The car broke down yesterday, and I completely forgot to call you."
"Okay... who is this guy?"

That's Jason.

"That's Jason, he works with me."

I told you, That's Jason. Emily suspiciously looks at Jason, Head to toe, in a true overprotective family fashion.

"You must be the Sister."
"Yeah... is that ugly car yours?"

Emily gestures to Jason's car and Jason starts to chuckle.

"You sisters sure have something against my Car"
"You can't blame me, plus I've fixed it."
"You fixed my car?"
"... yes...?"
"Er thanks, I appreciate it. I should get going."

He turns to Cassie.

"I'll see you at work, then."
"Yeah, I'll see you.. at work."

He leaves but feels as though there was still so much he needed to say. She watches him leave reeling from the night before, feeling like they had a connection. But she pushes that aside like all things emotion-related and goes back to her apartment to get some sleep. Before she knows it... it's time to go to work, she looks out of her window and her sister walks in.

"So, that Jason dude seems nice."
"Yeah he is"

Realising what she just said she tries to backtrack but obviously Emily sees through this.

"I mean he's fine, Jason's okay."
"Uh-huh"
"I'm going to go to work, I'll see you when I get home."
"Okay."

See Emily knows what we know about Cassie and Jason but decided not to press on it... until the time was right. Smart move. After all, these two are already starting to see how the other sees life. They may be different but they're open to new viewpoints. Cassie walks into the office with a new sense of optimism now, and her job may not be much but she's going to compete it with dedication and it was all because of our opposite. It's great that she feels
Great but something catches her attention, the whole office is surrounding Jason's cubicle and she walks closer through all the people and sees Michael torturing Jason who is fast asleep on his desk. What a fool. Jason has makeup all over his face including a moustache drawn with marker and seeing this, Cassie can't take Michael's nonsense anymore. GO CASSIE!

"Michael!"
"Cassie! How nice of you to join us."

The noise wakes Jason up and he realises what's just happen, with the whole office laughing at him, he leaves to go to the washroom, looking fed up. This fuels Cassie even more. Go on Cassie, teach him a lesson.

"What is it Cassie, are you here to protect your best friend."
"No, actually I got you a coffee."

Michael seems sceptical but decides to overlook it. Bad call, this is going to be great.