In Space

🎵The moon is old
All dusty craters
Fear and panic
Orbit mars
Saturn's dark side rings
Are just plain beautiful
Back on earth
You're waking up soon
Stretching in
The morning light
No celestial body
Could compare to you
And even though
I'd always dreamed of
Going to the stars
In space
What I think about is
You and me
And atmosphere
This place
Is terrible and endless
Counting moon rocks
For the cause
Just me in a little pod
I can't wait for gravity
To bring you close to me
All I've got's
This little window
Never lets me
See too much
I bet the leaves are changing
There again
The solar winds
To zero kelvin
I'm hurdling
And pressurized
If only I could
Get a breath of you
And even though
I'd always dreamed of
Going to the stars
In space
What I think about is
You and me
And atmosphere
This place
Is terrible and endless
Counting moon rocks
For the cause
Just me in a little pod
I can't wait for gravity
To bring you close to me
I hope this message finds you
And you won't feel so alone
Even if I never make it
Home
In space
All I think about is
You and me
And atmosphere
In space
You're picture's
All I look at
My place
Is written below
Watch the leaves change
In the yard
Dreaming of the stars
I can't wait for gravity
To bring me home🎵
In space, Ludo

A few days later Loki finds himself in Odins private chambers as his his father addresses him. "I have a special job for you my son. It seems we have an issue with Jotunheim again, and their king and I have come to an agreement." Odin pauses looking to his son to gauge his reaction. "We've decided the best thing would be for our realms to unite and we will do that by you marrying his daughter." Loki glares at his father and starts to shake.

"I cannot." He states. "My heart belongs to another." Odin laughs.

"This isn't about Love, this is about unity son. And you do well to remember who showed you mercy and welcomed you back." Odin slams his hand down on the table. Loki flinches and stares Odin in the eye.

"You didn't bring me back because you care for me, no.. you brought me back for your gain. Why don't you ask this of Thor? Surely having an actual Asgardian marry the Frost giant would be better suited than a fellow frost giant." Loki seethes.

Odin rises to his full height. "You will do this, or you will go to the dungeons. You Loki have responsibilities to this land, and it's about time you act like a prince and do as your told. Your fling with that human was nothing and will remain nothing. Thor told me all about her, and your supposed love for her. She is nothing but a speck on that meaningless planet Loki. You will do this. " Odin says sternly. Loki glares at his father and nods his head slowly.

"Yes father." Loki seethes as he turns and storms out of the room. Loki takes off throughout the palace not knowing exactly where he's going, taking twists and turns seething and breaking random items with his seidr as he goes. Loki finds himself in his Bedroom and stares at the painting he had made of Helena. The one him and his mother bonded over. A single tear rolls down his cheek and he flexes his seidr completely destroying his bedroom. Loki stumbles over to the painting of Helena that's now on the floor, and picks it up. He sits down with his back against the wall looking at her beautiful face before looking up and screaming in anguish.

Meanwhile,

Frigga found her husband and went up to him giving him a small embrace. He hugged her back and sighed. "I spoke with Loki about princess Sigrun of Jotunheim." He spoke slowly. Frigga visibly flinched.

"How did he take it?" She asks already knowing the answer.

"He's blinded by his love for the mortal girl. But I told him that she's nothing and it's his duty as the prince of Asgard to do this, or he will be locked back up." Odin said sighing.

"Loki really does love her.. We've talked about her a few times darling. Are you sure he has to do this?" Frigga pleads with her husband. Odin rolls his eye and sighs.

"Frigga.. it has to be done, we cannot risk another war with the frost giants. This is the entire reason I took Loki when he was a baby. You know this.. we cannot let his infatuation for a mortal come between our realms. That would be selfish. The Princess will come to the palace in 4 days and Loki will announce their engagement to our kingdom. " Odin said dismissively. Frigga nodded her head and looked down at the ground. Her heart was breaking for her son. It wasnt fair that the first time her son was truly feeling happiness it was taken from him again. Frigga stood up and made her way back to her own room. She sat down at her vanity and called for her maiden to come brush her hair. A plan was brewing in her head for her sons happiness, she just had to figure it out.

~~Earth~~

Helena sat at her kitchen table wearing Loki's hoody and sketched one of the suits she was making for Tony, when a knock sounded at her door. She groaned standing up and making her way to the door. Tony stood on the other side with a cup from Starbucks.

"I come bearing gifts." He says holding up the cup and a bag. She steps aside and lets him inside her apartment shutting the door behind him. Tony smiles and hands her the cup walking Over to the table and sitting down. "I like what you've done with the place. I see you've made it yours" he says reaching into the bag and pulling out a bagel for himself. He takes a bite and looks down at the sketch she was working on as she makes her way back over to her chair.

"Thanks, so what do you think?" Helena asks while taking a sip of her drink. Tony looks at it for a moment before looking up at Helena with a big smile.
"It's perfect, exactly what I was hoping for. Great job!" He says enthusiastically. Helena smiles for the first time in weeks. Tony takes advantage of the moment and leans in and kisses her. Helena stills unsure of what to do.
As soon as he realizes she's not kissing back he pulls back and raises and eyebrow at her.
"What's wrong?" He asks. Helena just kind of gapes at him for a moment.

"First off, my heart is taken by Loki.. second your engaged to my sister.. I.. I don't think you should kiss me again." She says slowly. Tony laughs and leans in to kiss her again, but Helena turns her face so he kisses her cheek. Tony scoffs.

"You need to get over Dracula, Helena. He's not coming back. He's not allowed back on earth. Secondly, your sister hasn't spoken to me in weeks. And third, you were attracted to me once before.. I know that didn't just go away." Tony says looking at her seriously. Helena blushes and looks at the floor.

"Tony.. I will admit that I've still felt things towards you. Your right that didn't just go away. I'm honestly shocked you even remembered.. you acted so normal around me afterwards and when I seen you the next time, like nothing even happened.. plus, You were my first.. so I mean I'll always have feelings for you in some way. But I .. I belong to Loki. Wether he's here or not. My heart is his, and I know you love my sister. Otherwise you and I would have dated years ago.." Helena finishes. Tony looks at her shocked.

"I had no idea I was your first." He said dumbly. Helena laughed and nodded and Tony rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm so sorry.. I was an absolute jack ass to you afterwards. As my reputation precedes me I've been kind of a playboy.. but I'm truly sorry for hurting you. I'll admit I was jealous when Thor told me you were going on a date with Reindeer Games.. I started rethinking my whole relationship with Pepper over it.." Tony said leaning forward and grabbing Helenas coffee taking a big drink of it. They both just sit there in silence for a moment.

"You need to let the Loki thing go.. even if you have no intentions of being with me.. he's gone, and he won't be coming back. " he said finally braking the silence. Helena sighed and dropped her head down.

"Yeah, I know.." she looks back up at him "that doesn't mean I'm ready to move on and I won't for a long time.." Tony nods his head and stands up.

"Alright, well now that we've gotten it all out
On the table..I think I need to go apologize to Pepper." He says smiling to Helena. Helena smiles back and nods her head as Tony stops in the door. "Thank you for not hating me.." Tony says before leaving. Helena leans back in her chair and tugs Loki's hoody closer to her. It still smells like him faintly. 'I wonder if he misses me like I miss him' she thinks as she closes her eyes.