Chapter 8: The Day After

Me, and you, and my medication
(Making the best of it)
Love is just a chemical creation
(Will it be permanent?)
Synthetic sensation
Me, you, and my medication

Me, you and my medication, boys like girls

*ring, ring* pause *ring, ring* pause.. *ring, ring*

"Will you silence that thing?" Lokis voice startles me awake. I sit straight up and look around trying to find my phone.

*ring, ring* ah there it is! I quickly climb out of bed and grab my discarded phone.

"Hello?" I ask quietly, trying not to disturb Loki

"Helena, where are you? Your late!" Peppers voice rings loudly.

"Ah I'm so sorry, I'll be there shortly." I scramble around the room looking for my clothes. Of course I'm not seeing anything. I put my hand over the phone. "Loki I'm sorry to bother you but where did you put my clothes?"
Loki doesn't even sit up he lifts his hand in the air and flicks his wrist and I'm once again fully clothed.
"Thank you." I murmur quietly.
"Okay Pep I'm on my way now." I grab my purse and go to the door, before pausing. Do I kiss him bye? Do I just leave him be?

I shake my head and just sneak out the door shutting it quietly behind me.

-.-.-.-.- upstairs -.-.-.-.-.-

"I'm so sorry I was late mr.stark" Tony raises his eyes at me and smirks.

"It's Tony. Come on Helena, we've talked about this, and it's fine. Your not that late" he casually fixes his sleeves. "Now come on, I actually need your assistance on something important today." He picks up a stack of papers and starts walking. I quickly stand up and follow behind.
" I have an event I'm putting on in London, and I need you to help me with P.R" I stop and stare at him.

"Oh shouldn't pepper? I mean she's better with P.R than me by far.." he smirks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Well the misses and me are fighting so she recommended I take you. Why do you have plans?" Tony laughs and then turns and keeps walking.

-Hours later-

"So, have you ever been to London?" Tony asks as we both lounge on his private jet.

"No, actually before working here I had hardly left the state. I'm loving all these small trips even if I'm not getting to explore." Tony smiles and leans his chair back.
"So what kind of event is this?" I ask looking at the stack of paperwork sitting neatly in one of the chairs.

~~~Loki's P.o.v~~~

' Where is that big oaf? 'Loki rolls his eyes as he enters yet another room in stark tower. He's back in his Asgardian attire because admittedly he feels more comfortable this way.  

Getting frustrated he flicks his wrist and appears inside the training area where a few of the avengers are stationed.

"Where is Thor?" Like grumbles irritably. The scarlet witch glares at Loki.

"Probably hiding from you." She laughs. Loki mock laughs back at her.

"Ah yes, is that where your brother is as well?" He taunts here. Wandas eyes flash red and she starts to square up to Loki.

"Stop it, both of you. Thor is with Jane, they are out on a date." The widow says stepping in between the two. Loki rolls his eyes and vanishes.

Back in his room Loki sits down on his couch, conjuring up some paints. He flicks his hair out of his eyes and sets to work. Loki has been drawing for over a hundred years. It's always been his escape from reality. Back home when having disagreements with his father or Thor he would disappear into his chambers and paint the day away. Loki never had an idea as to what he would make, he just simply creates what comes to him.

Today he finds himself painting the scene he transfigured last night to show Helena. It's the beautiful landscape of home. A waterfall, the Bifrost and a beautiful garden of flowers.

Loki smirks thinking of the way he had her. She was indeed very submissive, the way he always liked his women. Her red hair fanned across his pillow as he watched her sleep. Bringing back why he needed to talk to Thor. He has no idea how to go about courting mortal women. He knew that they had already slept together but what would she expect going forward?

Norns. Look at him now, actually flustered over a mortal woman that he hadn't even known more than a few measly midgardian months. Like rolls his eyes and summons himself some asguardian spirits before closing his eyes and taking a big gulp.

~Later~

Loki is nice and inebriated by the time Thor came knocking on his door.

*knock knock*

"Little Brother!" Third voice vibrates through the door. Loki rolls his eyes and snaps his fingers using his magic to transport Thor into his room.

"Ah he finally shows up. How was the date with the midgardian?" Loki asks conjuring himself another glass of spirits.
Thor smirks and reaches for Loki's glass. Loki rolls his eyes and waves his hand giving Thor his own goblet.

"It was wonderful, brother I really hope someday you know love like I do." Thor laughs and smacks his hand ion Loki's back taking a big swig of his drink.

"Well I don't know about that, but I am curious about.. what is it called? Dating?" Loki impishly says smirking.

"Ah brother! With whom? Helena? She is very spirited!" Thor chuckles again and smiles at Loki giving him a knowing look.

"Never mind I shouldn't have asked. Forget I said anything." Loki stands up and starts to walk towards his bedroom.

"Brother, stop, I was merely asking whom. I'm not judging. I really enjoy Helena! Now what do you want to know?" Thor quickly beckons Loki back.

"I just want to know if she expects anything from me, now that we've slept together." Thor's eyes go big before he smiles.

"Well that really depends, do you want her to expect more? Jane wasn't even interested in me at first and then it happened all at once. Helena seems like the type of maiden who would like courted." Loki sits back down on the couch and takes another drink.

"So courtship here is the same?" Loki asks anxiously. Thor smiles at his flustered little brother. And slightly shakes his head

"Aye, it is similar. Flowers, letting the maiden know how beautiful they are, making them feel special. But since we are not in Asgard there is no special banquets or special party's to court them in front of the family and the commoners"

"So what do you recommend brother?" Loki asks sitting up straight.

"Okay is the first thing is.."