When it Rains it Pours

🎵From here on, you can count on all things going
The way they must've from the start.
(All you feel, all you feel)
All you feel is the current flowing through you
And seizing your infected heart.🎵
Topeka, Ludo

Helena spent the rest of the night in her room in tears. She had no idea why tony acted the way he had. Loki wasn't a bad person, he was just misunderstood. She had no idea what she was going to do come tomorrow. She sure as hell didn't want to stop seeing Loki.. but she also didn't want to lose her job, or her new home. She found herself pacing the room frustrated, and by the wee hours of the morning when she realized sleep wasn't coming she made her way up to the roof..

By the time Loki and Thor made it back to the compound it was super early. Thor went off to talk to Tony and let him know that the problem was handled. Loki went off to find Helena, wanting to pick off where they left off. Loki found himself outside her room and knocked a few times. He couldn't sense her presence in there.. he frowned and thought for a few moments on where she would be this early in the morning. He tapped his chin and smiled vanishing.

Helena was standing at the edge of the roof looking over the railing that was there. Her red hair blowing in the wind. She tugged her shirt closer to her body. It was very chilly and felt like it was going to snow. "I thought I might find you here." His voice startled her making her jump. She turned her head and smiled at him.
Loki stood right behind her, all decked out in his Asgardian armor. He hadn't changed his clothes since his battle with the frost giants and she couldn't help but blush at the site of him. Loki's presence instantly calming her nerves and she quickly walked into his arms.
"What's troubling you darling?" His arms snakes around her waist hugging her back.

"Just hold me for a moment, please." She whispered hiding her face in his chest. Loki nodded even tho she couldn't see, and hugged her closer.

"Did I do something to upset you?" He asks starting to feel nervous. She shakes her head and hugs on tighter. Loki brings one of his hands up and strokes her hair for a moment. "Talk to me darling." He whispers after another few moments of them just standing there hugging each other.

Helena pulled back and sighed. Nodding her head and looking up to him. Loki instantly noticed the tears in her eyes. A frown comes over his beautiful face. "I don't know what to do.." she says after a moment. He wipes a stray tear that falls from her eye.

"You don't know what to do about what? About me?" She nods her head slowly. Loki takes a step away from her, Confusion all over His features. "Then what darling? I don't understand what's happening? Last night you were so happy. What's changed?" Helena shakes her head and looks away. Her mind screaming at her to tell him that it's not him that's upsetting her but her dilemma given to her by Tony. Loki suddenly steps closer to her and presses his hand against her forehead a look of determination on his face. If she woudlnt explain to him what was going on then he would see for himself.

Images of Helena, Tony and Pepper flashing through his head. Starting with a younger Helena and younger Tony. Images of them kissing and touching each other, blending into Tony and Pepper announcing their engagement. He can feel the awkwardness radiating off of Helena as she watches Tony with her sister. Tony acting as tho he had no memory of his night with her. Images flicking to her and Loki's night together, their love making and her feelings for him. The images flashing quicker to last night them at dinner, her smiling and feeling happy. Quickly to Helena going into a room with Pepper and Tony. Tony yelling at her over Loki and threatening her job if she didn't end things with him. He can feel her emotions running through his body.

Loki pulls away from her and frowns. Her blue eyes staring up at him shocked. Did he really just read her mind. "I'll handle Stark." He seethes turning to walk away.

"Loki stop!" She shouts reaching for him. Loki turns slowly and looks at her. Searching her face. "If you attack Tony, they'll kill you." She whispers frightened. She couldn't stand the idea of anyone hurting Loki. He smiles softly at her and walks back towards her he leans down grabs her face and kisses her hard. Before she could even react and kiss back he had pulled away and started to walk away again.

"Don't worry about me darling, but I won't have the mewling quim hurt you in any way. Stark needs to be put in his place, jealousy gives him no right to speak to you that way." His voice seethes. She starts crying again.

"Loki please don't," she cried out.

"Why do you still have feelings for him?" He snaps at her. Stopping once again. She shakes her head fiercely.

"No, and I'll give up everything to be with you Loki. Just please don't get yourself in more trouble. Please." She begs. Loki sighs and runs his hand through his hair. He knew she didn't harbor any feelings for Stark. He read her mind and felt her feelings. "I think I'm falling in love with you.." she says after another moment.

Thor's P.O.V

"Aye Stark, Loki and I took out 3 of them." He said smacking Stark on the shoulder. Tony nodded his head.

"Good, I'm glad that problem is handled. But we need to discuss something else." Tony said sitting down. Thor tilts his head to the side and nods at Tony to continue. "I think Loki's time on earth has come to an end. I want you to talk to your father about taking him back to Asgard."

Thor glares at Tony. "Why? What has he done? Can't you see Loki has changed, he's been helping us. I know my brother hasn't always had the best intentions but he has changed." Tony rubs the scruff on his chin and looks Thor in the eyes.

"Yes he's helped and now it's time for him to go home. The whole team agrees it's time for him to leave. He hasn't changed Point break. He's using Helena and I won't stand for it. I want him gone. Or I'll dispose of him myself." Thor starts to visibly shake.

"My brothers intentions with Helena I assure you are nothing but pure, but I will speak with Odin." Thor sighs and puts his hammer into the air signaling heimdall to bring him home. A flash of light pulls him up into the air.