Bonus Chapter-2

Shravan paced around the kitchen and living room to find his wife but she is not around.

Not wasting time, he went upstairs in his room. Folding his arms around his torso, he tried to supress his chuckle.

Who tried to mess with my lady?

Settled on her favourite spot that is sofa, she is sitted with her legs folded and is literally murduring the noodles with fork. Her lips were murmuring something which is not audible to him.

"Sumo" he said softly

She looked up when she noticed his presence. Placing the plate on table in a hurry she stands in front of him.

"Shravan get ready to file a new case." She said looking at him with determination in her eyes.

"Case?" He looked at her in surprise "but for whom?"

"Me because i am going to murder your brother." Her expression changed in anger

"Huhh? Pushkar? What did he do now?" He moved past her and sat on sofa feeling relaxed. This is not something new for him. These two fight like long lost enemies these days.

She sat beside him with a pouting face "Do you remember in school when we were taking pictures in the biology lab and i was messing with the skeleton, when the teacher and lab assistant was not around and then i asked pushkar to take a picture of me with the boney but suddenly boney fell on me."

Boney is the name given to the skeleton by our one and only Sumo.

"Yeah i was there and helped you." Shravan smiled reminiscing the old memories

"That brat had taken a picture of mine screaming while that boney was on me, now i dont know from where he found it and posted it on instagram shravan." She cried dramatically

"And he is still alive? This is more surprising for me" his brows touched his scalp.

"I was about to murder him but chachi came in his defence and you know how she is but that does not mean i am gonna spare that buffoon. He will pay for it."

"Well i have seen you screaming live but there is no harm in taking a look at the picture too" he winked, took out his phone from his pocket and opened gram

"You too?" She pouted in disbelief and turned her face on the other side showing anger

"Two thousand hearts sumo!!" Shravan chuckled

"I know that" she tried to look narrowing her eyes.

"Purna commented she is feeling bad for boney" shravan laughed

Suman turned toward him in shock

"I will teach this purna a lesson" she mumbled in anger

Shravan moved toward her and placed his head on her shoulder, snaking his arms around her waist.

"Do you remember how much i got scolded in school because of you?"

"Thats what best friends are for" she grinned

"We were taken to principle because of you"

"And being a best friend of topper helped me" she giggled

"But not always" shravan laughed

"Yeah i know the other time principal called our parents."

"And being the sumo you are, you gave her the wrong number. So only papa came to school." he shook his head

"Haha i remember i gave the wrong number and ramnath uncle being the sweetest even then, did not call papa and mumma. He was on my side."

"He is always on your side." Shravan rolled his eyes. His papa is baised these days.