Unhappy Guy

All heads turned back to their places when they heard the footsteps. As he entered in the office every eye was on him. Countenance he knew that he will get after all, "THE SHRAVAN MALHOTRA" got married yesterday night and today he is back to office. But shravan, he neither cared what people think about him nor he will do it now. Because he is done pleasing others and why should he? Its not like i will get a reward or something for this.

In these 2 years he mastered one thing, straight face, he know he is pro in it now. So doing that he directly went to his cabin and called his PA

"Dont allow any one to come in my cabin and i dont want any phone calls. Do you get that any!!! I wont repeat again n i m sure you know that. Right?

"Sure sir!" She said a bit shuttering but who cares.

This is his 50th PA who started here just 8 days ago n soon realised what a gaint and aggressive boss she has. 50th PA in 2 years beacuse he started his practice 2 years ago in his father's law firm. That means around every 15 days, either the PA resign or he fired them. Because Shravan Malhotra does not want any mistake even if it was nnot intentional but a mistake is a mistake. As he always say "There is no place for sorry ,either you do what i say or you surely knows where the door is"

He needs everything perfect! But as you all know nothing is perfect not even him, he painted his canvas in monochrome to hide the colours of his life which he used to live at some point of time in his life.

This Shravan Malhotra is so discrete from the Shravan Malhotra he used to be 2 years ago and all this is just because a girl dumped him. A god damn breakup did this.

This Shravan Malhotra always have a perpetually grumpy face. He did not remember the last time he laughed, but his family knows he did not even smile in these 2 years forget about laughing.

When he thinks about his ex flame he know it was love atleast from his side but not for her obviously otherwise he wont get dumped. Love always fuck things up i should have known it before.

But the years helped him to move on a bit. A bit means just a freckle here but the only thing that comes to his mind is "why?"

Does not he deserve a closure or at least the reason of the split when everything was going on track smoothly. They were the perfect couple. He was the caring boyfriend n she was the loving girlfriend.

How ironic it is! The one who fall in love first, who proposed first the one who said those magical words, left him in a fraction of second while he was waiting for her at the altar. Yes you heard it right as the altar!

He never wanted a lavish wedding just her. Mutually they decided it will be a cosy wedding just with the family members.Family was not an issue, all were happy. Every thing was set even he gave her a boyfriend kiss on her forhead which he thought he will miss after being her husband. But she did not came to the pavilion. He was waiting for her there, even when he got informed by her family that she eloped. I waited for 24 fucking hours but she never came.

That day gave him the lesson of his life to never trust anyone and to never be so vulnerable in front of anyone that they will take it for granted not even caring how you will feel. Now he know how to mask his vulnerability and of course his love.

Back to the present, right now sitting in his cabin he is thinking how his life took a sharp turn n within a week he is married, that to with a girl he does not know a speckle and definitely does not like. What is there to like in her, she is a real pain in the ass.His meetings with her before the wedding did not go well.He can not stand her for even 10 minutes. Dont know what does god want from him. When will i have peace in my life?