Shopping

Taking steps further shravan took a deep breathe and bent his knees in front of his father who was sitting on his chair, his hands typing on the laptop he was holding.

Ramnath's hands stopped when he looked at his son. Placing the laptop on the table he gave shravan all his attention.

Shravan looked up and then again his eyes went to the floor

"Do you want to say something?" Ramnath asked in a athourative way reading his face.

Shravan noded his head

Stop being dramatic and say it.

" I m sorry papa"

He said looking at the floor and then his eyes met with his father's

"i m really sorry. I know i hurted you a lot. I have never been a good son to you but right now all i can say is that it wont happen again i promise"

Ramnath noded his head and did not say anything for a while.

I knew he wont forgive me this soon.

"Who said you have never been a good son? Dont you know how much i m proud of you? Yeah i know you have been off track for a while but now looking at you i know its all over. So never say that again"

He is proud of me. My dad is proud of me.

Shravan smiled and noded looking at his face while ramnath pat his shoulder.

"Suman?" Ramnath asked looking at the door

"She is upstairs.. Papa i want to.. i want to tell..no not tell i want to ask you something" Ramnath can feel the hesitation

"I know what do you want to ask. But you dont have to i already told kamal to send suman's belongings where they belong. And they are at their right place"

"That means you know?" Shravan asked being shocked

"If i know my daughter-in-law and when to take stand for her then i know my son even better. I can see you were trying to apologies since days and when tiwariji told me that you were staying there yesterday i knew you will do it because i raised you my son and not to forget the face you came with minutes ago which reflected everything."

Shravan gave his father a genuine smile and hugged him making ramnath laugh.

"And i know suman that much that she did not take minutes to forgive you. Right?" Ramnath laughed

This time shravan let out a laugh nodding his head.

Yeah i know you are too happy to have her as your Daughter in law

And i even know that she is your favourite.

As shravan stand up and turned to go ramnath said in all seriousness

"But this does not means that you can do things again and say sorry just remember that mistake happens just once. So watch before you do something."

Assuring ramnath that he will do nothing and wont hurt his daughter-in-law shravan came out from his room.

He went straight upstairs. As he was steping the last stair he heard "sumo"

Sumo?

Shravan turned and searched in living area from upstairs as it was the area from where he thought the voice came.

He took steps downstairs and searched around but no one was there

I m damn sure i heard someone saying sumo and the voice sounded like pushkar's.