Taking Care

Suman was a bit shocked when she was being dragged away from the door

"Mamiji?" suman jerked her hand out from her grip

"Not a single word" she showed her hand to suman before she can say further

"What is your problem? Why are you here?" Mamiji whisper yelled at her making a stern face

"Nothing that concerns you. I am here for nanu" suman said and gave her the same glare

"Only if you were concerned for him before, this would have not happened" she chuckles lightly

"What do you mean?" Suman frowns in confusion

"You know what i mean still if you want to here it from me fine by then. The state your nanu is in right now is all because of you" she points a finger at her

"Dont put the blame on me while everyone knows who is the real culprit" suman's temper starts to rise

Will she ever talk sanely?

"Oh so you are want to say i did this?" Manju yelled at her gritting her teeth

"I did not say your name but it seems you are intelligent more than i thought" suman said acting surprised

"I can biker with you more but right now i want to see my nanu so please excuse me" suman said turning to go back to see him

"You are flying way too much suman but let me remind you about your fate where the people you love leaves you" suman's steps haulted hearing her words as the nail hit the coffin for sure.

Manju smirked as she knew she hit the weak spot.

"Thats why i am keeping you away from babuji so that your fate wont consume him."

"Mamiji" suman shouted a little loud at the mere thought of loosing him

"What? I am stating the fact! And one more face i want to state that you are a NOBODY. No one wants a Nobody, not your parents, not your paternal relatives and may i say not even your husband. Sometimes i pity you my poor suman!" manju made a face as if she was feeling bad for her while suman was froze there as the word nobody was ringing in her head continuously.

Shravan was driving to the hospital with ramnath on passenger seat and pushkar in the back, just half an hour before preeti called him.

Asking about the room number from receptionist they went to the floor.

Ramnath and pushkar straight went to doctor to talk while shravan gazed around, everyone was here except the one he was looking for. His eyes landed on preeti asking the silent question and she moved her thumb behind her back pointing to the window.

Shravan went to  her side and looked outside the window. There she was sitting on a bench. He cant see her face because he was facing her back. He turned his head to preeti who was looking at him with a guilty expression.

She pointed to her mom by her eyes so that he can understand what she wanted to say but can not in front of everyone and then all she see was his retrieving figure.

After manju went away leaving  suman there, she came out not knowing where to go, her eyes landed on the bench and since then she was here crying over her fate as she dont know what else to do right now. Her anger and frustration was coming out in the form of tears.

How can she say that? I would never want nanu  like this!

But what she said was truth and truth always hurts!