Viewpoint

Shravan glanced at her sleeping frame, shooking his head he stepped ahead, taking her in his arms he went to their room, all the time, looking at her face where the dried tear's marks still persists.

Placing her in the warm quilt, he brushed his fingers in her hair and his lips lingered on her forhead for a peck. He was gazing at her with his afflicted eyes.

His thoughts went back when she said those words to him and unknowingly a smile lingered on his face.

He was so shocked when she said i love you that he did not even know when she left him. He ran outside but only got a glimpse of her ambassador and then it disappered.

Shit shravan you dumbass! How can you be so stupid?

I will go to tiwari killa early in the morning!

He went home with a constant idiotic smile on his face but the smile vanished when ramnath called him in study to discuss about the hearing of the case shravan has tomorrow.

All his plans of going tiwari killa were crushed. He was working so hard on this case from quite some days and thats one of the reason he missed visiting nanu but to make sure he is fine, he called him daily to get details of his health and of course his wife.

He worked on the case whole night making sure to note every single detail and the next day he won it, reached home late at night after completing  all the formalities of the case.

He did not want to call her and talk about it on phone, as he did not want to miss her face expressions when he will say it.

I waited for this for so many years so just a day more would not do much harm!

Because i will get a moment to cherish life long!

After meeting his client at a coffee shop he was finally going to tiwari killa when a lady came in front of the car from no where which made him to apply sudden breaks.

She fell in front of his car. He went out and stepped ahead toward her

"Hey i am so s..

He stopped as soon as he saw her face.

"Urvashi?" Shravan was surprised to see her all of a sudden

"Shravan oucch its paining." She had tears in her eyes

"Are you okay?" He asked bending down to look at her leg who was now sitting on road

I guess its just a sprain." She said as she tried to move her leg " but its paining like hell" she screamed in pain

Shravan chuckled " You did not change much haan! Still that cant-take-a-little-pain Urvashi"

"Stop talking you moron and help me" she screamed and he laughed more

"Where is your car?" He asked holding her hand

"Gone for repair. I booked a cab and i was waiting for it outside the shop when i saw a dog" she rolled her eyes and sat on the passenger seat and he gunned the engine.

"And i can imagine what happened next. You ran from there right?" To which he got a nod in answer

"How many times i have told you that dogs wont bite just looking at your face?"

"What can i do if i have a phobia and who else knows it better than...

And she stopped before saying that, sparing a glance she saw all his concentration was on road

"Where are we going?" She asked after minutes of silence

"My home" he replied casually " how' uncle and aunty?"