Christmas Special

Hello readers!

I will have to apologize in advance that school is starting for me and I probably won't have as much time to write as I do now. Sooo, sorry!

Anyways, putting that aside, Christmas is here! *hooray* Andddd, as mama butt, I want to dedicate this chapter to all of you.

Note: This chapter has NOTHING to do with the other chapters, this is NOT chapter 12. No link at all to the other chapters.

Merry Christmas! *mwah*

Chrismas Special

Enjoy. :-)

***
Hazel’s POV

I rubbed my hands together, hoping that the warmth produced could ease the numbing feelings between my fingers. I sighed, feeling the buzzing in the pocket of my thick black coat, my hand automatically dived in to grab my phone.

‘Prince Rei xoxo’ and Rei’s goofy smile showed up on my screen. My heart jumped a little before I slid the green button to answer the call.

“Hello? Rei?”

“Hey, babe! Merry Christmas!” Rei yelled through the phone.

“Geez, calm your saggy tits, old man.” I chuckled, “Merry Christmas.”

“Hey! What old man. I’m really sorry that I couldn’t be with you today.” He grumbled.

“It’s okay. Work right?”

“Yeah. Just that, I know you love Christmas and you’re sick...” He trailed off.

“Man, it’s alright! I’m with my mom, my dad and Matt, it’s probably one of the best Christmas ever!” I lied. Rei has been my crush ever since freshman year of high school. I couldn’t describe with words how perfect he is, but all he sees me as is a sister. A younger sister that he dotes on. There’s no way I’d let him worry about me. “And Matt agreed to build snowman with me after I visit the clinic! Imagine the whole pile of white fluffy wuffy snow!”

“I’m so glad to hear you sound so alive and happy. Please take care of yourself and I’ll visit soon.”

“Yes, sir! I gotta go, I’m at the clinic already.”

“Alright, see you soon, mwah.”

“Good luck with your work.” I quickly ended the call before stuffing my phone back into the pocket. Ahh, it sucks. Sucks being alone on Christmas and it sucks to be bearing an unfruitful love. I sighed again.

“Ah...” Mom and Dad are overseas for a vacation. Matt is probably sharing a cup of hot cocoa with his girlfriend now. Rei has some errands to run for his dad’s company. And well, my friends are all busy.

“Ah...” What the hell am I doing alone on Christmas.

“Ah...choo!” I sneezed loudly, pulling all sorts of attention to myself, I swear, I hate my life.

When I pulled my hand off my mouth, I swear I saw a strand of snot hanging. Bloody hell. I immediately threw my hand back to my mouth, my other hand fiercely rummaging through my sling bag for a packet of tissue.

A huge pang of disappointment hit me when I realize I have none left. I swear, oh my god, life, why? I look around frantically for a washroom to magically appear but to no avail. I stared down at my feet, looking at the pile of snow that built up within the few minutes. My uggs are sunked into the snow and all of a sudden, a pair of gloves-covered hand came into my view. Atop the gloves sat a whole new packet of tissues and my gaze shot up. My eyes came into contact with a pair of slighty larger ones, the ones that looks like a comforting plain of green that captures all your attention.