Chapter 1

Hello sexy people, this should be one of the most daring decisions I’ve ever made-publishing something on wattpad. Tbh, I never thought that I would do this. So, *flips table*, pardon me.

Note: This story is NOT edited.

***

Hazel’s POV

A word to describe me: Plain.

I’m plain, very plain. I attend high school like every other teenager does, but I’m just that different one in the school population. I get good grades, I don’t party, I don’t get into relationships and definitely, I avoid unnecessary troubles. In simple words, I’m the nerd. There, I lead my plain and stupid life. And guess what’s so special about me?

I’m not a human.

Literally? Yes, literally.

No-no, don’t give me that questioning stare.

People in my realm would refer to me as the “Child of the Seraphim”, in other words, the child of the Hink Angel.

***

Getting abandoned with my brother, whom was only five at that time, at the age of seven wasn’t easy for me. I was afraid.

We roamed the streets of the Angel realm hand in hand, searching for our loved parents. Despite asking for directions all along our way, we only found ourselves getting lost countless of times. We walked for days and starved for days, only to realize that we will never be getting home and seeing our parents again.

I licked my lips, holding in the urge to give up while the fiery sun shone brightly on the realm. Heat spreaded throughout the land and tortured my body; My lips were dry and cracked, my tongue and throat felt like sandpaper. I held my brother’s hand tightly, my heart fear that I would lose the only family member I have left. Clarity left my vision like how a HD view turned low quality. My hand loosened, allowing my brother’s palm to slip away from mine. I felt the overwhelming pain that was constantly throbbing in my head before I lost complete consciousness.

***

“Sis? Sis?” A soft voice echoed in my ears as a tiny pair of arms shook me on my waist, urging me to peel my eyes open.

In response, my eyes fluttered open to only close them back once more. I slowly blinked, accepting the bright light that was illuminated around me. My eyes batted in confusion as I found myself lying down in an air-conditioned room, on a huge bed and covered in a thick plain white-coloured duvet. I was changed out of rags that is worn as clothes, and so was my brother.

“How…?” I asked, my voice breaking as I spoke.

“A kind lady helped us…here.” My brother answered, his index finger brushing against his bottom lip in deep consideration for his sentence construction.

“Are you okay, Matt?” I grinned, concerned about my kid brother. He tilted his head downwards, looking at me with concern filled up in his huge green eyes as he nodded to my question.

Even though we were both young at that time, but I knew what kind of situation we were both placed in.

Fate.

Fate.

It must be fate.

***

We are being raised by a couple whom we address mom and dad now, Marie and Robert.

Following after my new dad’s last name, I’m Hazel Aubree and my brother is Matthew Aubree, Matt for short.

My brother and I were born as half-angels, so we grew up perfectly healthy and fine, according to some stupid historical reasoning that we are protected by ‘guardian angels’.

Our biological parents lived dully in our minds, whose name or look we couldn’t even recall. My mum is born as a pure human while my dad is an hink angel, Seraphim. This is why Matt and I are half-angels.

Nope, human-angel relationships aren’t forbidden.

As we age, our Seraphim blood cells multiply and overgrow the minute amount of human blood cells in our body. This transforms us into full-grown angels. Ugh, I don’t want that. Dad once said the transformation is excruciatingly painful like how you used to ram your toe into the table leg. Yes, it is that ouch and if one’s body couldn’t take it, death is inevitable.

That aside, I attend the Norwest Academy. The school where all the rich go to, or the type of ‘too-smart-for-your-own-good’ student that obtains the scholarship to cover up the unnecessarily expensive school fees.

I, on the other hand, are both cases. My adoptive parents are rich, very rich, I would say. However, the school is able to provide me with a scholarship due to my nerd power, well, that’s quite predictable.

My adoptive parents are understanding and loving people, they care a lot, at least a lot more than my biological parents do. Well, I can say I’m satisfied with how things are working out now.

As for Matt, his grades aren’t very well and his behaviour isn’t at its best. Well, you can’t do shit to a rebellious child. I have to tutor him every once in a while though. Even though he’s a brat all the time but I love my bad-assery bro.

Fate brought us here, to this whole new place, to a new family, what more could fate bring us?

***

[A/N]

I TRIED. *holds table to calm myself*

So, yas, that is chapter 1.

It might be a little boring for the first chapter, continue reading as I update, I hope it’ll spice up more.

The photograph illustrates as Hazel.

Feel free to comment and share your opinion, share this story to your friends, follow me and not forgetting to vote!

Thanks for reading. *buttbump*

much love xoxo,

buttpluff.