Eiken Unleashed Part I

Flashback

Me: *smiling* we sticking to the plan i have other plans for shad *eiken surfacing* THIS STUPID FUCKING LITTLE BOY LORD!!!!

Eiken: IM GOING TO SLAUGHTER HIS ASSS

Nicki: erica relax that vein in ya forehead might pop

Me: *takes a deep breath* you right..... We finna get my wife. Cyn call up homegirl meg

Cyn: She's on her way

Me: Everybody get in yall wet suits time to set it off up in that bitch.

I'm highly annoyed with this little boy motherfucker skating in thin ice, that's it I'm gonna kill him

Nothing and I mean NOTHING with stop me from FINDING MY BONNIE

Flashback over

Erica's Pov

As the crew talk among themselves the wheels in my head are turning. The more I think the more my thoughts are getting more dark and twisted. Thinking about all the shit and torturing that's about to go on when I get my hands on marques. This man had the audacity to take my wife, the mother of my children and my other half. As I'm deeply caught up in the twisted thoughts with my earphones in listening to sounds of thunder and rain to calm my mind, because if I don't calm myself and become level headed I'm going to fuck up going in guns blazing. All I can think about is the safety of my girl we can't fuck this mission up. As I'm staring into the distance Cyn walks up to me and tells that Megan is her with some very useful information.

Cyn: Erica *tapping her shoulder* Meg got some info on marques that you might like

Me: Alright *walking over to the big screen* lay it on me Megan.

Meg: Alright Erica you gonna like this *pointing to the screen with all off his medical records* we can use his own health against him *smirk*

Me: Im listening

Meg: Well he has something called status asthmaticus among other medical issues

Nicki: What is that ?

Meg: It's Acute Severe Asthma but he has what you call 'Silent Asthma'.

Me : Explain further on this silent Asthma Meg *saying as everyone gathers around*

Meg: Silent asthma or silent chest this with a sign of severe bronchial spasm or extensive blockage of a mucous plug results in wheezing and a significant reduction or disappearance in breathing sounds. Fatal asthma can cause rapid onset of severe hypoxemia, hypoxic brain injury, cardiopulmonary failure, and even cardiac arrest or in other words as your lungs continue to tighten during the asthma attack, he may be unable to use the peak flow meter at all. Gradually, he lungs may tighten so much during the asthma attack that there is not enough air movement to produce wheezing. This is sometimes called the "silent chest," and it is a dangerous sign.

Me: What can trigger this?

Meg: Simple allergies like to pollen or dust and also he has Arrhythmia, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or heart arrhythmia, is a group of conditions in which the heartbeat is irregular, too fast, or too slow. The heart rate that is too fast above 100 beats per minute in adults is called tachycardia, and a heart rate that is too slow below 60 beats per minute is called bradycardia. Some types of arrhythmias have no symptoms. Symptoms, when present, may include palpitations or feeling a pause between heartbeats. In more serious cases, there may be lightheadedness, passing out, shortness of breath or chest pain. While most types of arrhythmia are not serious, some predispose a person to complications such as stroke or heart failure. Others may result in sudden death.