Chapter 18 - 5,437miles Away And Non-Stop VC (Pt.1)

Bey's Pov

I woke up cuddled up in erica's arms and trust me I am savouring this moment before she wakes up because when she does it round two. We both took a day off from work to spend with each other. I as I watch my beautiful queen sleep, she starts to fidget in her sleep. I am trying my best to wake her up but it's not working I tried kissing her and then she started sucking on my bottom lip. I don't know if she's having a wet dream or a nightmare. Her hands start to roam my body and she starts to kiss my neck which is making me HOT.

Erica's Pov

If ya'll really think I'm sleeping I ain't. IT'S ROUND TWO IN THIS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! But this time I'm going to be making love to her. I was laying on top of her completely nude I put my hand in her shorts slipping a finger inside of BeyBear, slowly going in and out touching her spot.

Bey: You're awake aren't you?

Me: I've been awake I was having a wet dream but you started kissing me and I woke up *picks up pace*

Me: I love you, you know that right? *looking into her eyes*

Bey: After all time in this relationship and us being engaged, I kinda hope you would*giggling*

Me: *rolls my eyes giggling also* Giselle.... I'm serious princess I really love you

Bey: Baby I know you love me and so do I more than anything *kissing me*

When I looked into Bey's eyes she was becoming more and more possessed with passion, staring at me while she started to undress, she had enough, with each sensation running up and down her spine, she was thirsting and hungry for me, pleasure, the tantalizing feelings of our bodies touching and the spontaneous eruptions of Dopamine, Serotonin and Oxytocin bursting within us endlessly.She was becoming heated with the thought of it. I could sense it and feel it, I could see she was yearning for it. Her eyes filled with lust, passion and pain, we started kissing, placing my hand on her lower back while running the other through her long hair not breaking the connection we were engaging in, gliding my lips slowly down her neck form her cheek, wanting to sink my teeth into her, while gently stroking the back of her neck to the base of her spine. She was becoming wilder and untamed as her sex drive was increasing and the heat of her body scorching.Ripping off the rest of what were becoming rags. She started to throw her head back slowly as I was working my tongue on her nipples giving each one some TLC. Her nipples were starting to get hard as I plucked them with my lips massaging them with my tongue leaving little love bites on them.

Bey started gliding her hands towards her inner thighs stroking and rubbing them. I was moving towards the middle of her chest down to her navel. I held her in place firmly as I planted small kisses on the creases of her inner thighs, moving slowly inwards to my prize. I guided my tongue back and forth between her lips. She wanted more, placing her hands through my hair, pressing my head firmer and harder against her vagina. Her nipples were getting harder and harder and her vagina becoming moister as she locked my head firmly between her thighs. I started tasting all of her delicious and heavenly juices as my pussy started throbbing. I swirled my tongue inside of her vagina enjoying the feeling of her pussy gripping my tongue.

Bey: Ah Shit Baby Please Don't Stop!!! *moaning* I want you in me Papi

Me: You want my dick don't you princess? *smirking knowing what she wants*

Bey: Yes please daddy

I started shifting her to the bed where she lay on her back exposing her dripping wet pussy. She began caressing her pussy while putting on the strap. I was teasing her more, making the head of the strap gliding over her dripping pussy. She twitched a little, begging me to put it in. I did what I was told, inserting into her tight vagina. I began pushing back and forth forming a slow and steady rhythm. I placed my thumb on her throbbing clit, rubbing it as she continued to play with her hardened nipples. Her vagina started convulsing as her breathing becoming shallow and her moans becoming louder.

Bey: Jasmine don't you dare stop*tears in her eyes*

Louder and louder she screamed, increasing my pace while pulling her towards me. My thrust began to become deeper and deeper and faster and faster. Then as if synchronizing, looking each other in the eyes as my throbbing pussy started erupting and her abdominal muscles tightening as great amounts of force rushing through our bodies in waves. My pussy started exploding with cum and the strap inside her as her pussy started gushing like a new hot volcano while letting out a powerful moan. It was so intense that she was swallowing large amounts of air as her tired body becoming limp from all the excitement. She was looking at me with sleepy eyes as her face was turning into a slight smile. She is satisfied, now pulling me towards her.

Bey: Thank you baby, I really need your tender and affectionate touch.

Me: Can I ask you something princess?

Bey: Sure babe

Me: Why did you started crying?

Bey: Those were happy tears, I feel safe when I'm with you feel a lot of love when you touch me not physically but mentally and emotionally.

Me: But BeyBear I saw pain in your eyes

Bey: Remember when we first met and I told you I've been through the same thing you been through the only thing is I've been through worst. Blue wasn't conceived out of happiness and joy she was conceived out of rape and misery. That's why I don't talk about her father *tears down her cheek*

Me: *wiping away her cheek* Who's blueberry's dad?

Bey: Marques Houston

Me: *confused* as in Marques Houston as in "Go Home Roger" as in Batman from IMx otherwise know as Immature?

Bey: Yes that's him we were happy at first then he started cheating and drinking and he didn't like the fact that I spent more time with my family than I did with him so one night he came home in a drunken rage slapped the shit out of me, held me down on the ground covering my mouth he ripped my clothes off and shoving his dick inside of me and after a few pumps he came in me he got up and walked out like nothing didn't happen and I just laid there crying and when I told him I was pregnant he said the baby wasn't his and didn't even bother showing up to the hospital when blue was born but when blue was born he had to do the DNA test and sure enough she was his. I told his mother I don't want anything to do with him and told her to tell him don't try to contact me or I'll call the police and have him arrested for rape and domestic abuse. *tears rolling down her cheeks*

When my wife to be told me all this, my blood started boiling and eiken was on the verge of coming out she saw that i was getting pissed so she kissed me passionately

Bey: *Deepening The Kiss* I love you Jazzy

Me: I love you too BeyBear

I laid down cuddling her as she went off to sleep and I started plotting on how I'm going to torture that little shit marques for making my baby suffer. I kissed my baby's forehead then placing my chin on her head and started drifting off into sleep.

(Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuuun!!! CLIFFHANGER! Please leave a comment if you like this chapter)