Eiken Unleashed 2

"Mortal danger brings clarity like two scorpions in a bottle"

Erica's POV

All I could think about was all the damage I'm going to do to this miserable, corrupted, depraved abomination called Marques. The Battle of good and evil had begun. We arrived at our destination at Project outpost it seem deserted or was it? Moving in silence as everyone is sticking to the plan Aaliyah comes up from the side breaking a guard's neck in three places.

Aaliyah: Eiken watch your back *as she speaks softly walking beside me*

I was a little too quiet for my liking as we scope the place then all of a sudden we heard gun fire coming for the north flank. Rush to join the fun coming upon the fallen enemy units, some are still trying to fight despite being all shot up. The closest to me tries to stab me in the ankle with a combat knife. I prevented it by holding the butt of the knife, and swinging it into his thrusting arm. He growls back at me in contempt, as he tries to recover from the blow for a second attempt slamming my left foot down on his arm, pinning it to the metal floor beneath. His teeth bared like a wild animal, as he aggressively tries to free his arm. Hitting me in the knee with his free hand. Dropping to a kneel from the building pain with each swift blow. My injured joint slams hard into his chest winding him. Slamming the point of the knife down onto his throat, crushing his wind pipe. Raising up to my feet once more, only to be pelted by another a few meters down.

Me: Son Of a Bitch *taking the pain like a boss pulling the knife out* that hurts like a bitch

Keeping an eye on my target as he fumbles for a fresh magazine. Throwing my rifle at him since he is still too far away. Barely had the full mag halfway into the heel of the pistol when it hit him. Glancing off of his body with a dull thud. It hits him awkwardly before clattering to the floor. He did manage to reload the pistol, but not prime it before I am upon him. Kicking his hand with my leg, sending both is hand and pistol hard into his stomach. Groaning from the impact, he tries to pull the slide back. Kicking the weapon up, the pistol slams into his face busting his nose. Leaning down and grasping him by the throat. I raise him up with both hands. Holding him in midair as he flails at me, fighting to keep his life. It is cut short as a small burst of rifle fire hits him in the back. Bullets intended for me. Using the corpse as a shield. His body absorbs the sporadic fire. Bearing down on the next enemy with my meat shield. Nicki comes in blasting as bodies start dropping like flies. As Cyn starts singing we see her drawing a bullseyes on the last man standing's forehead.

Man: You all are dead, and her bitch is dead

My heart sinking hoping it isn't true, I try to pull myself together remembering the words of Bey "Don't crack under pressure don't let them see your weakness".

Cyn: Any last Words *cocking the gun and putting it between his eyes*

Man: Fuck You Bit- *Bullet flies through his skull hitting the man trying to sneak out behind him*

As I go to pick up the injured I stand over him with dilated pupil and says 'Tell your boss I'm here for my wife" watching him run off in the darkness.

As I walked towards what look like a heavy melt door, all I'm thinking about is my wife safety remembering the words of Megan "You must think neither of victory nor defeat, but only of cutting and killing your enemy".  As I opened the door I see Marques with a gun to Bey's head waiting for me with a smile on his face.

Marques: Hello Erica looking for something *cocking the gun* 

My blood starts boiling, Looking at a battered and bruised Bey with tears in her eyes as he tosses her to the side like a rag doll. As I try to rush to her to make sure she and the baby are okay Marques stands in front of me.