chapter 24 - Mrs.Knowles To You

Previously on HERS

GOOD NIGHT MIAMI!!!!!! *waving them good bye while hand in hand with Erica walking off the stage*

Now i can go home and make sweet love to my wife Tonight was a beautiful night

Erica's POV

This is so unreal right now, my heart literally stopped when Julius came and blind folded me

*flashback*

As i'm watching my baby become Sasha fierce and tear up the stage like she normally does Julius walks towards me and puts a blindfold on me and tells me there is a surprise for me. As he guides me i hear the crowd getting louder and louder like i'm on the stage, Julius sits me in a comfy chair . What i'm feeling is I don't know how to describe it. This Feeling of excitement wrapped in a cloud of overwhelming and thrill is what I describe it has as i have on the blindfold making me more nervous than ever

Bey: *speaking to the crowd* There's this one person who's here tonight that i want to live the rest of my life with, you has been down with me since the day we met , you chased me until you got me and you put me before yourself , you're my ride or die. Before I met you, the world had been giving me so many reasons to hate. Now I can't keep hating the world, because it has granted me with such a nice and beautiful person with a kind heart. I hope you can see the way you changed my life. You have accepted my little princess as your own and spoil her like she's yours and the funny thing about it is one would think you gave birth to her *queues the music* so baby *taking off the blindfold* this song is for you

Once she took off my blindfold I began to cry holding me by the hand bring me to my feet, pulling me into her warm embrace holding me close to her as she sings her heart out . Lord only knows that i'm truly and utterly grateful , appreciative , happy and mostly thankful for this beautiful and smart angel God has given , I am hopelessly in love with her and I am that person whom she's hopelessly in love with. There are an endless number of reasons to love her. That sweet smile and the way she laughs at my corny jokes, her kind loving heart and her innocence, her look when I am around and her sweet tender voice.

Bey: *finishes the song for Erica* I had come to a point in my life when I start thinking that love was nothing more but a fantasy. I started thinking that love was some kind of a mix of such emotions as lust, loneliness and longing. To me it seemed that these emotions had to reach a tipping point after which they started to spill out and get mixed between two people. I also thought that sooner or later those emotions would inevitably become something bad like contempt or indifference. I truly believed in that and then I met you. Somehow you managed to change my whole world, my beliefs about what the process of falling in love was. With you I found out that love is real and that it can last forever and doesn't fade away after the initial passion. You taught me that 'I love you' wasn't a simple phrase, it's a lifelong promise. Now I know the meaning and value of love *fluffing out the dress getting on one knee* baby will you do me the honor in becoming Mrs. Knowles *holding up the red velevtly box waiting for Erica to answer*

Right now i'm in a state of complete aww and state of shock. Beyonce just ask me to marry her in front of 9 million people she let the world know who Mrs.Knowles is going to be. I'm choked up with tears coming down my face wanting to say yes but the word isn't coming out she began to wipe my tears away then kissing so deep and passionately i guess i needed that for the words to come out perfectly.

Me: Yes , Baby Yes i'll marry you *smiling through the tears as she puts the ring on bringing me into a gently sweet embrace kissing me ever so softly*