Epilogue

THE END!!!

i hope its alright

i just kinda wanted to finish it

inspired by Louis' line in "Over Again"

we can both remove the masks

yeah. IN LOVE WITH TAKE ME HOME!

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN, PROMPT ME! -Rachxx

Epilogue

Harry POV

"Please Lou?" I asked him pleadingly "please will you come? You don’t even have to be near me, I just want to see you" I pouted, jutting out my lower lip, knowing that he can't resist that. He sighed and looked away from me, hopefully thinking about this.

After the wedding, we had been more in love than ever, no misunderstandings, no lying, nothing but love and happiness. And sex. Quite a bit of sex. Not that I'm complaining. No, definitely not complaining.

But he's been so sweet with me, always smiling lovingly at me, fingers always interlocked, knees brushing when we sit down. I've missed the feeling of his lips on mine the sparks and electricity shots that they bring, the way his fingers gently glide through my curls, massaging my head, sending shivers down my spine and sighs of blissful pleasure from my lips.

He turned his attention back to me and was just about to answer me, when his phone buzzed, attracting his attention. A small smile played on his lips as he typed out a reply to the person before he spoke, not looking at me, but I knew he was talking to me "sorry Haz I can't, I have to go away this weekend, you know I would love to" his blue eyes flicked up to meet mine and I couldn't see any guilt, only sparkling with excitement.

I'm trying to convince him to come to the year 12 formal, not as my date, just to come, as our teacher or something. I just need to see him there. When I got back from New Zealand, I was quickly re-enrolled back in my old school, picking up right where I left off. Everyone thought I was some badass getting sent away and then expelled from that school.

I'm like their hero.

It's just stupid really. My attention was bought back to reality by the beautiful man standing in front of me "Haz? I'm sorry, I really am, I wish I could be there, but this is really important. I love you" he said earnestly, and I nodded "I love you back". He smiled and stepped closer to me so I could feel his warm breath on my lips "And I love you even more today. I'm starting to get a bit worried about the promise I made you. I don't know how much more love my heart can hold. I guess we'll find out"

He gently pressed his lips onto my forehead "I have to go now love, I'll see you after the weekend" and I pulled his head into mine, fitting our lips together perfectly. I sighed and quietly bid him goodbye, as he turned and walked out of my apartment, I watched him drive out of my driveway and down the road.

Guess it'll just be me and Zayn then, I wonder if Liam's coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Saturday Night*

I feel like a teenage girl. I'm freaking out over some dance. But I guess, it's not that stupid, seeing as it is my year 12 formal. That gives me permission to freak out a little, right? Right?

My hair is done. Well, I don’t need make up. Don't need nails. Don't need a tan. So, all that's left is my tux and mask. I picked both a while ago, before this all happened, and of course, I didn't let Louis see them, hoping that he would come, but now he has to go away.