Chapter 6 Part 2

So i've just realised how annoying this little spiels are so i'm just gonna get right into it. :) COMMENT VOTE FAN! -Rach xx

Fave comment Autumn_babe_xox enjoy the dedication :)

Chapter 6 Part 2

Dear Louis,

I love you. I really don't know what else to say. If I could explain to you in words how I feel about you, I would, I just don’t know how. I'll just start by explaining everything.

Oh and in this, our little 'stalker friend', let's just call them… Kevin. Yes. Okay, so.

I got a text from Kevin, saying that I had to break up with you or he'll turn us in, and I couldn’t do that to you. I couldn't stand to see everything you've worked so hard for just slip away. I love you. So I had to do this. I just…

I love you, and I can never stand to see you hurting. So I had to break up with you. The way you got worried when you saw I was crying, the way your face scrunched up in pain when I moved away from you, it made me feel so loved and special, like I was wanted somewhere, and I've never felt like that before.

But I knew,  that because of that, I had to protect you, I just had to. You mean so much to me, Louis, You are my whole world, nothing short of that. I knew that whatever it takes, I would do it to keep you safe. I couldn't bear to see you unsafe, or hurting, so I… I know I keep saying this but I had to.

I didn't have to because I was afraid of what Kevin would do, I had to, because I never want anything bad to happen to you, that I can help. I don't know what I would do if I wasn't able to see your smiley face everyday, or be able to hear your musical laugh, or angelic voice. If there is ever anything I can do to help you, or stop you hurting, I would go to the end of the earth to do so.

You are the most beautiful man I have ever met in my life. On the outside and the inside. You're so caring, so loving, and no one's ever made me feel the way you have, just through your words. You always have a way to make me feel good, feel happy and special, just from the way you kiss me on the forehead for no reason, how you text me that you love me when you're bored.

I always feel so safe in your arms, so safe whenever we lay in you apartment, watching bambi or some other ridiculously cheesy romantic movie, and I can just wrap myself around you, and snuggle up into you, not having to worry about anything in the world, because there and then, everything is perfect.

Whenever you touch me, my skin bursts into flames. Whenever you kiss me, my stomach goes all rhythmic gymnast on me. Whenever you smile, my heart thumps ten times louder in my chest. You can always tell when I'm sad, and you try to cheer me up. You can always tell when I'm lonely, and you come and cuddle with me. You can always tell when I'm happy, and you will come and kiss me, brightening my mood even more.

I know that I've probably hurt you, but I do love you, more than anything, and I'm not asking for another chance, because I know that I don't deserve it, don't deserve you. All I'm asking is for you to try to understand that I did this for you. Not for me. Not for Kevin. Not for Flack. Not for Ed. But for you.

I know that teaching and your career means everything to you, and that it's very important, so I knew that I had to break up with you so you keep all that safe and good. Because anything that is important to you, is 10 times as important to me. Because you are the most valuable thing in my life, and I never wanted to let you go.

But in order to keep you safe, I had to let you go. They say if you love someone, then set them free, if they love you too, they will come back. Well I changed that slightly but you get the message, I knew I had to do anything. And I've just realised I'm getting so repetitive so let's just get on with the lovely shit that has recently happened shall we…? God Harry stop rambling, no one cares.