Chapter 7

So this is shit. just letting y'all know :O COMMENT VOTE FAN! -Rach xx

Fave Comment: @Directioner723 :) enjoy and i hope u like :)

Chapter 7

Louis's POV

"So does that mean we're back together?" he asked shyly, looking up at me through his insanely beautiful eyes. I looked at him like it was the most obvious thing in the world, but I think he thought it was hesitation "I swear I didn't mean anything I said to you, I love you with all my heart and if you give me another chance I swear I'll-" I cut him off by pressing my lips gently against his "I love you babe, and I believe you. Of course I'll take you back" I finished with a smile.

He flung his arms around my neck, nuzzling his head into my collar bone. I kissed the top of his head repeatedly, while using one of my hands to run my fingers through his silky curls. I felt him shudder against my body, and I smiled, pleased that I could still affect him like that. The echo of a woman's heels came ringing through the corridor, and we quickly pulled away, me adjusting my shirt so it looked vaguely presentable, and harry quickly running his hands through his curls, attempting to put them back where they usually sit.

And of course, Miss Flack rounded the corner, eying us suspiciously "Ah, Mr Styles, I had just come to see what was taking you so long. I see you were… occupied with Mr Tomlinson here. I assume you were talking about your class I hope?" she asked with a very evident tone of doubt in her voice. Harry just looked at her sweetly and smiled "Of course Miss Flack, what other topic could we possibly have been talking about? I highly doubt Mr Tomlinson would be stupid enough to talk to me about anything else, say his boyfriend maybe?" he winked at me and walked off.

Caroline stepped closer to me. She opened her mouth and she looked like she was about to go off, but instead she simply stated "Maybe. Probably. Though I don’t think you were talking about your boyfriend, rather to your boyfriend" and with that, she walked off, leaving me stunned. Does she-?

At that moment, who else but Eleanor and Ed to come walk straight past me, not noticing I was there. They got to the end of the corridor, and looked around warily, luckily I was hidden by a row of lockers. Ed slid his hands around Eleanor's waist, pulling her closer, before he captured her lips in his. She began kissing back feverishly, and I quietly backed out of the hall, not really fancying watching them swap spit. I didn't know they were together. That could potentially be dangerous.

Once I was safely out of view, I walked normally back to my classroom, just thinking over everything. I don't know why we're doing this. Harry's so young. He's so innocent, so precious. I know I love him, and the past few days have proven that, and I'm pretty sure he loves me, and even though he does finish soon… I don't know. I have a week before I go to Senna, so we could maybe walk around there together, cause no one will know who we are.

But it's still just so risky, I know something like this would go on some sort of record, and a few universities would be hesitant to accept someone with something like this written on them, and I just can't do that to Harry.

All of a sudden, the bell rang, signalling the end of school. I sighed in relief and walked into my classroom, to find the kids hurriedly packing up, excitedly chatting about what they're doing that afternoon. I smiled as they thanked me for a good lesson, as they always do, even though I wasn't there for half the lesson.

I sat down at my desk, and groaned. Why is life so hard? I was snapped out of my daze by a pair of badly manicured hands hitting themselves down at the front of my desk. "Well Hello there Caroline. To what do I owe this pleasure?" she rolled her eyes and sneered at me "shut it Tomlinson. I'm going to cut straight to the point. My current way of trying to get what I want, seems to be proving… ineffective. You see, I want Mr Styles, Harry. I want him. But it seems like he's already taken."