Chapter 9

So guys. IM BAAAACK :) hope you like this :) its' alright. though is it bad to say i really enjoyed writing it? not the best but i liked it so :) COMMENT, VOTE, FAN, PELT ME WITH SULTANAS! -Rach xx

dedication to BiggestNiallanator69 for an amzayn comment that made me smile!! thanks babe!

Chapter 9

Harry's POV

How. The. Hell. Did I end up here? I mean, I'm here alone, in a boarding school, in NEW FUCKING ZEALAND, about 3 hours away from Niall, Liam, Zayn and most importantly Louis. Though, I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to see me. Like, ever.

**Flashback**

"Lou?" I said shakily. He turned to me, brilliant eyes shimmering with worry and sadness, emotions that have been present in his eyes the last few days, since my mothers visit and showdown on the beach. "What's up Haz?" his voice trembled slightly, showing how vulnerable he is. He's trying to act strong for me, like it's all okay, but I know it's killing him deep down. I just wish he would let me in so I can help.

I sighed and ran a hand through my curls, groaning in frustration when they get caught, tangled up in knots. Why can nothing in my life go right at the moment? Not even this… Louis chuckled humourlessly, and stepped forward untangling my hand from my hair, and gently combing through my hair with his fingers.

I closed my eyes, and leaned back into his touch. I could feel my heart fluttering in my chest at how kind and caring he is, even now it still seems to astound me. His fingers continued to comb through my curls until my hair had no more knots in it when I felt his hands move to my neck, massaging gently, but firmly. I shuddered when he began working at where my neck meets my back of my head, where my hairline is, my known weak spot.

Suddenly, my brain kicked into gear, and I remembered why I was called him over "L-Lou, I go away in two days…" I said sadly and his hands instantly froze their movements, but almost simultaneously continued "Haz, lets not think about that at the moment, we can just focus on us, and how we’re gonna make this work, yeah?" he asked nervously.

I shook my head, and pulled away from him, before turning around and facing him "See, that's what I wanted to talk about" I said, fiddling with my hands, suddenly unable to look him in the eyes. God, I feel like such a coward.

I snuck a glance up, and found him just looking at me, wordlessly waiting for me to continue. I took a deep breath and resumed "I-I don't know what's gonna happen when I go away. I mean, we'll be so far away from each other and it just… I don't know Lou."

I still didn't look up, even when his angelic voice rang through the space "are you saying that you're breaking up with me" I could hear the words were spoken through gritted teeth, and I can just imagine the hurt and anger flashing through his eyes. I felt my stomach burst into millions of butterflies, suddenly nervous about the outcome of this conversation.

"No?" I whispered quietly, though it came out more as a question. I looked up and he raised his eyebrows at me "I-I I mean no" I stated firmly, I knew I don't want to break up with him, he means too much, I just don't know if I can handle this all.

"No, I don't want to break up, I just don't know if I will be able to handle this whole long distance relationship. I mean, I've seen those TV shows Lou. The girl goes off to follow her dreams or whatever cheesy shit they can come up with, and then the guy back home just fucks the first girl he sees. I don't want that to happen to us…" I said sheepishly, thinking he would just get all sappy and cuddle me, whispering to me that everything will be fine.

How wrong I was.

"What, you don't trust me?" he said, hurt showing very prominently on his face and eyes. I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off "I cannot believe  this!" he threw his hands up exasperatedly in the air "after everything we've been through, you, Harold Edward Styles, don't trust me. After everything I've put on the line for you, my job, potentially being put in jail, and You. Don't. fucking. Trust me. Great