Chapter 12

So this is short. Shitty. Filler-ish.

I was going to do massive angst but u guys hate that so...

TWO MORE CHAPTERS THEN EPILOGUE!!!! imma give u a clue whats going to happen. 

I love writing really fluffy, or really angsty. 

I'm so excited to write the epilogue. ugh. 

So yeah. IMMA GET STARTED ON THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW!

have u heard LITTLE THINGS! killing me slowly..

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN -Rachxx

Chapter 11 Comment Dedication: XMrsTomlinsonX thanks love :) Enjoy

Chapter 12

Louis' POV

*Flashback*

"no, Louis of course I trust you. I want to say it's me I don’t trust but I don't know what it is. I just feel uneasy about this whole situation, like I just know something is going to go wrong. Please don’t be upset, I love you, more than anything" he says, looking me in the eyes, I can see he just wants me to calm down, and think this all through. Ha, like that's going to happen.

"bullshit Harry, don't even try that shit on me. If you feel this way, then I guess there's no reason for me to hang around and just get my heart played with anymore.  Have a good fucking life!" and with that, I turned sharply, and stalked out of the room slamming the door behind the only thing in my life that makes me happy.

*End Flashback*

I wake up with a massive pain in my chest, almost like a hole, something tearing me apart from the inside out. I took a sharp breath, before promptly wrapping my arms around myself, this is turning into a morning routine.

Every morning I wake up, feeling like I'm empty, so empty I am in pain. And I'm not going to pretend I don't know why.

I miss Harry.

I need him so badly.

I cannot believe I said all of that stuff, and the look on his face kills me. Even just replaying it in my head. His sparkling eyes, clouded with tears and lifeless and his mouth moving, with no words coming out. He was so shocked, and I could see he regretted saying it.

But I couldn't just forgive him. He doesn't know how it feels, to have the most important person in your life, the one person you gave your heart and entire soul to, and they turn around and say they don't trust you. That killed me.

But not as much as being without Harry is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will this guy please just fucking leave me alone?!?! I can feel my phone vibrating on my leg, and I can't check it because this kid, Olly his name is, just keeps asking me random questions. Most of the questions don't even relate to the assignment I've handed out.

At about 4 this afternoon my phone rang but I was in the middle of a lecture so I couldn’t check it. When I finished, I was bombarded by students who were confused, so I didn’t leave my classroom until about 4:45. I then had tutoring with this dumbass girl who I'm pretty sure has a crush on me, so I'm THIS close to just turning around and shouting in her face that I have a boyfriend, even though I left him.

Things just kept popping up, so now, almost 4 hours later, I still haven't checked it and its driving me insane.

"But if I…" he starts on another tangent, and he looks like he is going into panic mode. Why he's getting so worked up over this I have no idea. I sort of tune out, smiling slightly and nodding my head occasionally, until my eyes fell on the clock, ticking away in my office. 8:20, it read and I was getting so sick of this.

I was supposed to leave work about an hour ago, but as I have nothing planned tonight, I took my time packing up my belongings, which gave Olly time to start freaking out and come and see me. If I had just tidied up a tiny bit faster…

"Thanks Mr Tomlinson, I feel a lot better now, I'll see you tomorrow" he says with a smile, before walking out the door. I sat there for a second, waking up from my little daydream/zone out before hurriedly grabbing my bag and almost bolting out the doors, making my way towards my car.

The sky rumbled suddenly, making me jump and my heart rate increase. Shit weather… I thought to myself. Sighing when I got into the safety of my car, I put the keys in the ignition, turning on the engine and pulling out of the car park.

My phone buzzed again in my pocket, reminding me I had a missed call and a message. I quickly plugged my phone into the car, so I didn't have to hold it to my ear and try to drive at the same time.

Without looking at who it was from, I dialled the voice message, waiting for it to load

1 New Message

Message received today at 4:23pm the automated voice rang through the car.

And then the message started, and my stomach dropped to my feet

"hey Lou, It's uhh me. It's Harry. I just wanted to uhh let you know that I'm back. In Sydney. Long story. One that you will probably never hear, seeing as you hate me now. But, I… I just miss you so so much Lou. These past few weeks, they're killing me. I'm not going to lie Lou, I still love you. And I always will. I just, I feel weird saying this to your answering machine. So, will you meet me? Tonight, on the north end of Bondi Beach, 7:30pm? That gives you about 3 hours to make your decision. I'll be there, and if you come, I'll know that you want to give us another go. But, if you don't, I guess I'll take a hint, and let you live your life. Okay. Until then, I love you."

Harry. He's here. He wants to meet me. After what I said and did to him. Oh my God.

Wait, he said he wants to meet me at 7:30. And it's now… 8:28. Shit.

Of course I want to meet him, I've been miserable ever since he left. So I did the only thing I could think of, I pressed my foot hard down on the acceleration pedal, flooring it as fast as I could go without being too far over the speed limit.

Please let him be there, please let him have waited. I need him. I need to see him. I love him. Please Harry, please be waiting for me.

Time seemed to slow down, everything taking an unnecessary amount of time. I kept seeming to get stuck behind the worlds slowest drivers, traffic lights taking annoyingly long. Everything was just taking too long.

After what felt like a lifetime, I pulled up in the first spot I saw in the north car park of Bondi Beach. I opened the car door and bolted out of my car, straight towards the rocks where I knew Harry should be waiting. I ran and pushed and shoved people out of the way, ignoring their sour "hey!"'s and "what where you're going!"'s, all that matters is getting to the beautiful boy, that is hopefully still waiting for me.

I finally made it through all the crowds, and my heart sunk to my feet, my stomach churning with regret and loneliness when my eyes rested on the space where I thought he would be.

I need my Harry.

My eyes scan the area needily, just praying he's still here somewhere. He's not.

Suddenly, I catch a glimpse of those all too familiar curls, walking quickly in the opposite direction, head down and shoulders slumped.

My Harry.