Chapter Six

Hey guys!

Here's chapter six.

Not edited**

Enjoy!

**********

Knock! Knock!

I sat down my straightener and opened up my bedroom door.

Zach was standing in front of me with his back pack on his back. "Are you ready to go?"

I nodded. "Yeah, just let me grab my bags and stuff."

I picked up my chemistry book and stuck it in my back pack.

Zach and I got into our car and we had a long conversation about school, and then Max and I.

I mean, not Max and I, like in a relationship, but just our situation and how we are going to do things, even though its still early and we haven't talked about anything like that yet.

"What are you you guys going to do about living situations and all that?" Zach asked.

I shrugged and rolled my eyes. "Zach, I'm only twelve weeks pregnant, we haven't talked about that quite yet. Plus, he lives right across the street from us, so it shouldn't be that hard."

He nodded. "Do you two have a thing?"

I laughed and shook my head. "Definitely not. He is a player, Zach, and I am not going to try and stop him from his ways. I mean, I hope he will change when the baby comes, but I can't make him do anything."

"Well, the Max that I know will not be changing his ways anytime soon, but you never know." He paused. "Maybe he'll change and step up because he doesn't want to be a bad dad."

"He seems to be dealing with it fine, better than me even." I said.

Zach nodded and parked the car into our usual spot. "Yeah, but that's because he's worried of becoming his dad. And you're still worried about it?"

I nodded as if it should have been obvious. "Of course I am. I've only had 6 weeks to deal with the news and it isn't easy, Zach. I am 17 and having a baby, the thought is crazy."

We hopped out of the car, stopping our conversation, because I didn't want to take the chances of someone finding out the news yet.

I know everyone will find out when I start gaining my baby weight, but I won't be able to really show until 14-16 weeks the doctor said.

Speaking of telling the news, I haven't told Sean and Chloe thinks its a big deal, but it has nothing to do with him.

Do I wish I was having his kid instead of Max's?

Yeah, I do.

But things happen and well, here I am, pregnant with Max Montgomery's baby.

When I got into the school, I was greeted with a few of the cheer girls, including Chlo.

Once I got out of the conversations that were being thrown at me, Chloe walked with me to my locker.

I shoved my backpack into my locker and grabbed my books for first hour.

"How's my godchild doing?" She asked, eyeing my stomach.

I laughed and shook my head. "Who said you were the godmother?"

She stuck her hand on her heart. "I am hurt."

"I'm joking, Chlo, but back to the subject.. The baby is fine, I mean, he or she isn't very interesting quite yet, it doesn't move and I am not even showing yet, though I have gained weight and I can tell I'm getting fat." I said, scowling.